some of my grades right now are bullstuff

Author Topic: some of my grades right now are bullstuff  (Read 5386 times)

forget didn't see that ninja
It was clearly printed at the bottom of the post, but I can't judge since I somehow skipped an entire page.
Edit: But still, Afraid still reserves the right to not release his grades since its private info (technically speaking.) I know I got a C or two in World Lit II and probably Spanish because of me not doing the work and I'm honestly too afraid to check.
Edit 2: It's funny because I keep lying to myself saying I'd get the work done too. Gg me.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 08:35:42 PM by Space1255 »

It was clearly printed at the bottom of the post, but I can't judge since I somehow skipped an entire page.
After I read through it I clicked the "quote" button. Since this was before the ninja, I didn't see it

LOL you won't be saying homework is bullstuff once you get to calculus 2-4 and more advanced physics classes. You gotta be on top of that stuff putting at least 3-4 hours of work in for each day of lecture or you're gonna fall wayyy behind. They dont even grade homework once you get to that level because they expect you to do it, it's essential.

After I read through it I clicked the "quote" button. Since this was before the ninja, I didn't see it
Fair.

LOL you won't be saying homework is bullstuff once you get to calculus 2-4 and more advanced physics classes. You gotta be on top of that stuff putting at least 3-4 hours of work in for each day of lecture or you're gonna fall wayyy behind. They dont even grade homework once you get to that level because they expect you to do it, it's essential.
i want to die just reading this

I want to just plow through all of that work reading that but I keep lying to myself when I say I'll do the work.
#ADHDkidproblems

That's not an excuse to get stuffty grades on purpose
im not though

I want to just plow through all of that work reading that but I keep lying to myself when I say I'll do the work.
#ADHDkidproblems
i rarely do homework that isn't for math because math is actually challenging and I'm really lazy and this is bad
'tis why I got a c in language arts because I had two big assignments that were done at home and I didn't do either one
it's entirely my fault
but hey I did all my work at the end of the year so next year I just gotta do that year round
only problem is I'm not going to college but w/e

Many lines of text
Last quarter (Q3) I got a solid F in WLII because I had this huge project I needed to do but forgeted myself over.
Also I want to suck your richard for not mentioning me getting ADHD medication. Seriously.

Also I want to suck your richard for not mentioning me getting ADHD medication. Seriously.
that's gay
look I get told at least 5 times a week to get depression meds/cheer up/stop being a downer I don't tell people what to do with their illnesses

Its all worth it in the end man

Both my English and Math teacher updated grades to make my grade into an D from a A-B when there were only 2 days left of school.

afraidianna probably dropped out and doesn't have a gradecard
what cappy says I can get behind because he's speaking from a point of wisdom
afraidianna has no background
I wouldn't say wisdom. I'm just speaking from having endured a chain reaction of ridiculous obstacles and mistakes that were COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY IN MY CONTROL should I have made the conscious decision to work hard and perform to my potential. It's a stuffty position to be in and there's no reason to go down this path if you can avoid it.

Opinion time: I think that, while education is mostly an individual decision, there is a positive correlation between academic achievement and success later in life.

I don't believe higher education is the best path for every individual, through no fault of their own, and students should not be pressured to go to college as they are now.

The world needs laborers, tradesmen, police officers, firemen. College graduation does not make an individual inherently more valuable than one entering the workforce following high school. However, lazy people with no work ethic have no place or value, degree or no degree.

honestly I can't figure out whether my mediocre grades are my fault (it's my fault to a degree either way) or my schools fault because my gay ass highschool expects everybody to have a 4.0 gpa and be in 2 sports or you're subhuman scum
also they really like sports
there are at least 20 teachers that know how to coach sports and have NO loving IDEA how to teach a class so if you get those teachers prepare to teach yourself the entire class material
I had to do this for algebra II because of my teacher being an unhelpful cunt outside of baseball
it's loving horrible and as soon as you drop below that 4.0 gpa my school runs up and kicks you in the loving richard because you're scum and should just drop out
I loving hate that place
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:44:30 PM by Clownfish »

The world needs laborers, tradesmen, police officers, firemen. College graduation does not make an individual inherently more valuable than one entering the workforce following high school. However, lazy people with no work ethic have no place or value, degree or no degree.
I plan on being a police officer later in life and I'm already looking for college choices and such and I need to brush up on school badly