Orange went to Japan (日本の旅行)

Author Topic: Orange went to Japan (日本の旅行)  (Read 3617 times)

Looking forward to going there myself the year after next. The second year of my Uni course will be a years overseas study, looking forward to it

So I have to wake up at 3:30 in the morning to leave for Chicago. Then there we have a four hour layover until we leave for Narita then to Naha in Okinawa.
Ive been to both Naha and Narita airports, they are very well done architecturally. I flew from Columbus Airport to Misawa about 2010-2011. Its about a 7-8 hour Trip across the pacific to Tokyo, then we  missed our flight so we had to wait a day or two in an airport to Misawa
Japanese dont skimp on tourism, and that includes airports. 

Thanks guys you're all the best

I'll still be posting and updating throughout the trip if you guys are interested enough.

Make sure that the student doesn't get groped/jizzed on (especially on subways) or convinced/possibly kidnapped by yakuza. Also be prepared to be called "gaijin" by locals behind your back (unless if you look Japanese). This may seem far-fetched, but it can happen.

Update, will post pictures later if I can get on the internet again

I`m having a pretty good time here, everyone thinks im cute and nice. The school culture festival is coming up and us exchange students have to dance and throw candy. I`ve bought a tons of things from the convience stores and drank tons of Pocari Sweat. Ive asked if American otaku were ok, and they thought so.

if you can bang an asian then your richard is officially considered "multi-cultural"

fact: cp used to be legal in nippleon
http://time.com/2892728/japan-finally-bans-child-research/
ot: visit akihabara and go to all the otaco catering stores

Drive cool japanese only cars.

Oh man that sounds fun, I would love to go to Okinawa some day.
Have a blast op! Ganbatte~~~
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 12:11:50 AM by Clone v.117 »

Bang some Japanese girls for your uncle Red

nice, that's pretty cool

hope you have fun, i've always wanted to visit myself

Oh man that sounds fun, I would love to go to Okinawa some day.
Have a blast op! Ganbatte~~~
ill need to remember to fully restrain you in the presence of prepubesent japanese schoolgirls

take part in the culture of hanging yourself