Can anyone here vouch for Sony movie studio 13 Platinum?

Author Topic: Can anyone here vouch for Sony movie studio 13 Platinum?  (Read 1138 times)

/title
http://store.steampowered.com/app/330070/

it got good reviews but I wanna see if anyone here can vouch for it. I'd use it to make blockland videos like filipe and blockaloni

Also I'll probably wait until the summer sale to get it

I would vouch for it just all I've ever used is Movie Maker. I have used sony vegas and stuff before and that was very easy to get the hang of so yeah, go for it

i've used it and its pretty good, even though i don't own it it was at school i swear
idk about the price though

ask freek im pretty sure he has it

Windows Movie Maker is all you really need, and it's free. Ask any video-maker that is worth a damn, that's what they'll tell you too.

Movie Maker is good, too bad people make fun of it so often. I do have Sony Movie Studio 13 Platinum, I barely use it because it's hard for me to use.

i've used vegas pro and it looks super similar to this sooooo

it's done me go౦ԁ stuff👌 and i've used it to make works of art like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaeBcPcP2EY and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptrJ-GO-s9Y

just make sure to save often

Vegas is pretty great, but not something I would use professionally. I guarantee you'll encounter an unfixable technical error after a while of using it.

Don't buy it if you're looking for a product similar to Sony Vegas. Movie Studio is a watered-down version of Vegas that has a horrible looking interface. I bought it thinking it was a renamed version of Vegas 13 and then refunded it because of how confusing it was and how many features it lacked from Vegas.
quoted from my PM

Movie Studio 13 is not the product to buy if you want a decent editing software. I like to think of it as the iMovie version of Sony Vegas. What I mean by that, is that Movie Studio 13 focuses more on people who edit sports and family videos and really caters to a more user-friendly design. It is definitely not meant for editing gameplay/making Blockland Machinima-esque videos.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:01:43 PM by Freek »

I have version 11 and it worked well enough for me. It's the same editor layout as the professional version of Vegas, just with less of the professional features. Still has all the essentials.

i have 12. not sure of any changes but i like 12.

same. i'd go for 12 because it's the same as vegas, 13 seems dumbed down, and judging by freek's post it's not just hidden behind a revamped interface
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:20:16 PM by otto-san »

same
i really enjoy 12
also jeez 60 dollars is a lot what heck
i think my friend bought a 12 key for like 20$ or less idk
i never asked actually.

Windows Movie Maker is all you really need, and it's free. Ask any video-maker that is worth a damn, that's what they'll tell you too.
what?
who will ever tell you this?

what?
who will ever tell you this?
That was probably facetious.