Author Topic: Stolen map  (Read 11898 times)

I think Elim has serious mental issues that need to be sorted out

the "you r not frinedship worthy!!!!" part killed me
yeah guys you need to be a real brother to be friends with this kid ya hear you gonna be a loving entrepreneur

This just proves that you are a 11 years old kid, me and my friend was pranking you as you "was" my friend for a long time, and you just proved that you are a fake friend, did you seriously expect a friend to steal your map?

gg nvm don't even reply, you are not friendship worthy.
"you got MAD at us for taking credit for your work? you are a BAD friend"

so from what little processing i have in my mind i can clearly tell elim is loving handicapped

so from what little processing i have in my mind i can clearly tell elim is loving handicapped
correct you win!

BRUH

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 02:31:21 AM by Badspot »

Elim is also pretty notorious on base raiders, through being an admin on an insanely admin abusive base raiders, or 'trading' Queeba a server for Elim to be a Super Admin figurehead. He will also permaban people that give criticism to his server.

BRUH

User was banned for this post
Welp that just happened

you taking his hard work and claiming it's your own is totally immature

What? How did this prove it? You blatantly stole it and now you're blaming him?

taking something from someone

I did not claim it as my own, and I didn't even take it, I pretended that I saved it.

I didn't steal it.

And again, I didn't even take it

"you got MAD at us for taking credit for your work? you are a BAD friend"

I didn't take the credit of his work.

I didn't even show it to anyone because I didn't even save it.

I didn't take the credit of his work.
well if i was a map stealer i would do that, thats why i made this post.

well if i was a map stealer i would do that, thats why i made this post.
you was gonna take credit anyways

I did not claim it as my own, and I didn't even take it, I pretended that I saved it.

I didn't steal it.

And again, I didn't even take it
This just proves that you are a 11 years old kid, me and my friend was pranking you as you "was" my friend for a long time, and you just proved that you are a fake friend, did you seriously expect a friend to steal your map?

gg nvm don't even reply, you are not friendship worthy.