Dr_pepper is making an animated series and needs voice actors!

Author Topic: Dr_pepper is making an animated series and needs voice actors!  (Read 3352 times)

One second-to-last bump.
I still want to see if anyone else is interested before I make any decisions

Question, does it matter what accent you have? Sounds interesting nevertheless.

Semi-pro here, I can do the thing if you want. https://soundcloud.com/carson-j-beck

Last bump
I will lock this topic tonight, so If you're interested get your post in while you can!
After that I will start selecting people.

Super Powered and Narcissistic Killers (S.P.A.N.K.) is an action sci-fi that takes place in an alternate reality in which anthropomorphic beings are real and live alongside humans. The story happens in the 2020s to 2040s and follows the life of 5 dragons, living in a country where their species is disliked by the majority due to speciesist stereotypes. All dragons are considered aggressive terrorists that want to be the only sentient race on earth, however this is not true at all. The “Super Powered” part comes from the fact that each dragon has 1 or 2 super powers which helps them with certain things (Ex: Teleportation, abnormal intelligence, blood flow control) They don’t know where they got them from, and try to hide them .The antagonist company BTFX wants capture them and use them for their own benefit, however company called WP that is completely against BTFX intents and vows to protects anybody under fire (Basically all dragons + other species/people)

seriously this is some copypasta tier cringe lmfao

seriously this is some copypasta tier cringe lmfao
If you're not interested than don't post here.
EDIT:
Question, does it matter what accent you have? Sounds interesting nevertheless.
No, It does not matter at all.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 12:23:59 PM by dr_pepper »

i can sound like the tf2 heavy... and mabye madara uchiha but i have not tryed it yet XD sorry for typos......... but i can also sound like those 7 year old kids in cod