Author Topic: ~MOVED TO DRAMA PAGE~  (Read 1036 times)

~MOVED TO DRAMA PAGE~
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 04:07:19 PM by TirantAlienPirate »

then this belongs to drama not here

Before you post a drama, I'd recommend improving your English. People are more likely to support it if it is well written. Also, people tend to think you're stupid if your English is poor.

I would also attempt to get proof too, usually these get backfired

why does the drama board exist still if it still fails to contain all this stuff from leaking onto other boards i mean christ it's created this whole culture of dramaing people for whatever reason just to stir stuff up. that board should be nuked tbh fam

why does the drama board exist still if it still fails to contain all this stuff from leaking onto other boards i mean christ it's created this whole culture of dramaing people for whatever reason just to stir stuff up. that board should be nuked tbh fam
but then we'd have all the drama and discourse all over the forum instead of a designated trash can

why does the drama board exist still if it still fails to contain all this stuff from leaking onto other boards
That means that addons, help, modification boards are useless too

That means that addons, help, modification boards are useless too
you know what we should just make a new thing called a forum and have only 1 board on it,
oh let's also add boards onto it

I know I had bad grammar In this, I was laggy please ignore that.

:/ This wasn't me this was my brother oh my goodness seirously please just don't look at this :/