Who do you think is the dick here?

Toad
30 (53.6%)
Sebi
6 (10.7%)
Both
20 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: Sebi & Toadlover123  (Read 5060 times)

Had a talk with Toadlover, link is here.

I don't even know why he's asking me to post that "the whole thing was for entertainment".

ToadLover is continuously an ass to people and expects us to respect him?
Then theres this line
4:32 PM - Toadlover123: It makes me want to track all of these starfishs down and brutally kill these asses

ToadLover is continuously an ass to people and expects us to respect him?
Then theres this line
4:32 PM - Toadlover123: It makes me want to track all of these starfishs down and brutally kill these asses

no wonder he thinks we dont care about us

he wants us dead.

door got bored so he left but just because Sebi spammed god loads of music doesn't mean it wasn't worth and semi-enjoyable.

i only left because i was bored because people kept loving around and i wanted to start the rp.

that goes for sebi who won't stop loading the server with memes.

space please
Just re-iterating.
Bahahahahahaha what a loving joke. What's a frail little boy like him going to do, weapon is his ego?

how many dramas has toadlover had because i know it's more than 10 now

All of them

around 6, but criticism just goes in his ear and out the other, hes like the 10 year old more aggressive version of solaria the blazekin

Every time i see this i feel my sanity and Blockland progressively getting lower in a hole.

around 6, but criticism just goes in his ear and out the other, hes like the 10 year old more aggressive version of solaria the blazekin

No. Both are loving poor in their own ways. Toad is just God-loving annoying to the point where it seems he is liking the negative attention on the BLF, whereas Solaria just doesn't give two forgets and bans anyone who he just doesn't think is favorable to his reputation. Not that his reputation is in good standing, anyway.

Honestly, both of their reputations are in shambles.

Every time i see this i feel my sanity and Blockland progressively getting lower in a hole.