Author Topic: hey guys i made video game video  (Read 684 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTuNwvAW_CA
i thought it was really funny
i'm the one with the handicapped laugh in case you were wondering

can you make a game video game now

i prefer the stuffty minecraft videos by whackin over this

i prefer the stuffty minecraft videos by whackin over this
constructive criticism please
can you make a game video game now
yknow i was but then i got really lazy and stopped

it's probably one of the most generic and bland videos in one of the most over-saturated categories ever
try something else

it's probably one of the most generic and bland videos in one of the most over-saturated categories ever
try something else
taking a look at your posts, i'm going to go ahead and disregard anything you say

taking a look at your posts, i'm going to go ahead and disregard anything you say
you asked for constructive criticism and now that i hurt your feelings by not liking your trash you don't want it
alright papa

try something else
iunno i liked it

iunno i liked it
it's not really anything it's just one of those let's plays trying to be one of the "big guys" on youtube without any character or pizzazz

it's not really anything it's just one of those let's plays trying to be one of the "big guys" on youtube without any character or pizzazz
it's just a guy playin games with his friends

it's just a guy playin games with his friends
i get that but he wants constructive criticism and i'm giving him it
now he doesn't want it because of my posts even though they're quite similar to mine

i get that but he wants constructive criticism and i'm giving him it
now he doesn't want it because of my posts even though they're quite similar to mine

calling it generic and bland is not constructive criticism. telling me to make a different kind of video barely passes for it. giving me tips on how to make my videos better would be helpful.

calling it generic and bland is not constructive criticism. telling me to make a different kind of video barely passes for it. giving me tips on how to make my videos better would be helpful.
Get better microphones, better editing, intro, maybe? It sort of helps with context like who's there and what not.

Get better microphones, better editing, intro, maybe? It sort of helps with context like who's there and what not.
thank you.
though i didn't think the microphones were too bad, and im not big on intros. they seem kinda tacky. i definitely agree on that last comment though, but i'm not 100% sure on how to implement that

constructive criticism on a near raw gameplay video

what is there to be constructive about exactly, you either like it or you don't like it