Author Topic: some forgeted stuff happened a few days ago in the town over  (Read 1184 times)

/title

basically some guy a town over decided to walk up to a Macy's store employee at the counter in the kitchen department, drop his pants, and proceeded to saw his own genitalia off.

I have no clue if he had mental issues or not, because recently some new/even more forgeted/cheaper version of meth has made it's way into my county and could've contributed to the incident. Nonetheless I'm surprised stuff like this occurred so close to me, even recently with my old hookup for tree getting loving robbed by some forgetboys.

also, for those interested the security camera footage of said incident made it to Liveleak, no I'm not posting it, but for those out there who enjoy pixelated mutilation, look up "man saws" and you'll find it.

fyi there's news articles on both incidents mentioned but BLF detects my county's news website as spam.

w h a t  t h e  f u c k

love change the natural way
proud of him

Watched the video. Wtf
yep. Found the guy not only sitting on a curb with phallus in hand, but people saw him standing at an intersection crosswalk patiently waiting for the go ahead to walk.

don't change, Santa Rosa.

why the forget did the guy decide to saw his snake off?

Actually no, why do non-suicidal people cause pain to themselves sometimes?

why the forget did the guy decide to saw his snake off?

Actually no, why do non-suicidal people cause pain to themselves sometimes?
no clue, and he won't be non-suicidal for long considering his current state.

I'm very tempted to make a eunuch joke.

EDIT:  Just watched the video, wow.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 03:09:03 AM by C-Zech Chrome Ind. »

this is the best thing I've read today holy stuff

I have many questions to the video I have watched
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 03:19:38 AM by crazy54311 »

drop his pants, and proceeded to saw his own genitalia off

Why does Badspot look like he's about to murder someone with those scissors

Why does Badspot look like he's about to murder someone with those scissors

'ur next'