gm_tornadocounty - Released and Available

Author Topic: gm_tornadocounty - Released and Available  (Read 7091 times)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=692898316
I created a tornado map for Garry's Mod, I thought it'd be nice to show you guys!
Here's a few things to know.
There is a broadcasting system in the weather station, at the back. It is what is running the siren, if its broken the siren is gone.
The radio tower broadcasts EAS signals, if its broken the EAS is gone.
Every building is fully destructible, and tornadoes randomly spawn every few minutes.
I used to work with a guy who created the original Tornado Map Series, and I wanted to create my own.
It requires HL2: Episode 2 AND Episode 1 to be mounted to garry's mod, some of the textures and props are from it.
Have fun!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 05:27:52 PM by Maxx° »

damn first page of the workshop

Shows up when you bring up gmod and it shows you the most popular addon currently.

This addon may have been faster in popularity than Customizable Weaponry 2.0

Holy crap, nice job maxx

hot diggity damn maxx that's some great work
also was that EAS thing taken from theEAloveperience or shelter345?

hot diggity damn maxx that's some great work
also was that EAS thing taken from theEAloveperience or shelter345?
it was a texture i made myself for a tornado map that the old developer made but since its mine im using it

it was a texture i made myself for a tornado map that the old developer made but since its mine im using it

ah, gotcha

i dont play gmod much anymore, but ill be sure to give this a try sometime whenever i end up playing the game again
im not too fimiliar with the tornado series, so im wondering if itll run in Sandbox mode or if its part of a gamemode

i dont play gmod much anymore, but ill be sure to give this a try sometime whenever i end up playing the game again
im not too fimiliar with the tornado series, so im wondering if itll run in Sandbox mode or if its part of a gamemode
its ran in sandbox