Author Topic: Jiggy threatening the host (Smudge) to give money otherwise he will ddos.  (Read 9693 times)

Well, from reading page 6, it may not just be Jiggy (or maybe not Jiggy at all), it could be Clay Hanson (RTBARCHIVE) (according to Valkerone)

Well, from reading page 6, it may not just be Jiggy (or maybe not Jiggy at all), it could be Clay Hanson (RTBARCHIVE) (according to Valkerone)
this is the best nut shelling ive seen
glad i clicked the last page instead of reading everything

Sort of. It seems as though Clay Hanson decided to team up with Jiggy under the name of "Jiggy (2)" along with the other two "Jiggies" (who are also separate people) to forget with people (mostly Sugar) on Filipe's server as a form of group trolling.

But once again though, if you check up Jiggy's IP on DAProgs, you can see that he's Dezi.

Hey guys I'm gonna use this as a chance to advertise y server tomorrow I'm opening up the server again with a epic city map it's very good so find the cops and robbers server

how has nobody seen this