Author Topic: Lord tony on a news stuffposting spree  (Read 25065 times)

Wheres keem star when you need him
He's getting right into the noose

No problem. Always happy to help  (^:👍🏻
Actually wait does it translate emojis at all or no

" 😫🌐 💩  😖🔫👅דיןדילקמשמ "

Hmm, it appears not.

http://lingojam.com/EnglishtoShakespearean

HOLD THE loving PHONE HERE.

So tony was trolling us this whole time. That was easy to know but we have proof now.

Also some members of the harvest are disagreeing with tony, thats new.

HOLD THE loving PHONE HERE.

So tony was trolling us this whole time. That was easy to know but we have proof now.

Also some members of the harvest are disagreeing with tony, thats new.

are you kidding me

woah crit I was never active in it and still have ne beef with Tony
I just didn't want to be in the clan. That's all.

Don't put words in my mouth

ya know just because tony posts legitimate stupidity doesn't mean you can go around and say he is serious. bait doesn't have to be made purposefully it just has to have a whack idealistic. stop using it as a exuse especially when a adult like him knows how the tricks of the trade work.

Nick I defended your child molesting antics. You can't just up and leave.

We were bros and you broken the bro code.
If you honestly did believe Nick was a child molester (which wasn't anyone's actual conclusion to Nick's drama), then you're a disgusting sick forget for defending him.

But really you're just saying this in order to sling as much worthless stuff as possible to cover up how much of a pathetic socially inept manchild you are.

ya know just because tony posts legitimate stupidity doesn't mean you can go around and say he is serious. bait doesn't have to be made purposefully it just has to have a whack idealistic. stop using it as a exuse especially when a adult like him knows how the tricks of the trade work.
In english please. I cant loving understand what you are saying. Stop using alien slang.

In english please. I cant loving understand what you are saying. Stop using alien slang.
It's not alien slang.  You're just stupid.

You sure? I can read it just fine

Maybe if you read your own posts you'd have a handy translation guide.

It's not alien slang.  You're just stupid.

ya know just because tony posts legitimate stupidity doesn't mean you can go around and say he is serious.
bait doesn't have to be made purposefully it just has to have a whack idealistic.
I have no idea what these two sentences mean. The first one seems contradictory. "just because he's stupid, don't call him serious"?
And the second ends in gibberish.

I have no idea what these two sentences mean. The first one seems contradictory. "just because he's stupid, don't call him serious"?
And the second ends in gibberish.
Did you accidentally quote me, or?