TIL that in 1996 a gorilla carried a boy to safety when he fell into its pen

Author Topic: TIL that in 1996 a gorilla carried a boy to safety when he fell into its pen  (Read 1935 times)

Honestly, logic dictates they should have just tranq'ed the gorilla. It's an endangered species.

Honestly, logic dictates they should have just tranq'ed the gorilla. It's an endangered species.
is this sarcasm or do you not read

oh MY loving GOD

Are you telling me there actually is a gorillian of them still alive.

Are you telling me there actually is a gorillian of them still alive.
ha gorillian
but no it's been reiterated like 10 times by now that it'd take a few minutes for the tranq to kick in what with it being such a large animal, and in those few minutes the gorilla would be absolutely pissed and likely hurt the kid

Are you stupid?

ha gorillian
but no it's been reiterated like 10 times by now that it'd take a few minutes for the tranq to kick in what with it being such a large animal, and in those few minutes the gorilla would be absolutely pissed and likely hurt the kid

but muh tranqx

but muh tranqx
fair point
i have deduced that i am wrong

ha gorillian
Ye but im saying

forget the kid

ONE kid out of 7 BILLION... or ONE gorilla of an EXTINCT SPECIES.. logic dictates a CLEAR choice..

how endangered are Gorillas?

reddit out out out
you put your forum in, you take your reddit out