Author Topic: How I almost died in Indonesia and completely destroyed a 5 star hotel room  (Read 6922 times)

Honestly? loving amazing. Despite better influence, wouldn't mind seeing the highlight reel for the forget of it.

dude, like, what the actual forget.

I remember seeing some FB post about you being back from Bali and just kinda blew it off, but now knowing this stuff happened just makes it 100x better/scarier. Glad you're alive and how you're not dead is beyond me, that's alot of stuff to take in.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 12:34:47 PM by rambo1220 »

dude, like, what the actual forget.

I remember seeing some FB post about you being back from Bali and just kinda blew it off, but now knowing this stuff happened just makes it 100x better/scarier. Glad you're alive and how you're not dead is beyond me, that's alot of stuff to take in.

Haha this is this first time I've ever done something like this. I was surfing most of the time. You guys coming down anytime soon to San diego?

- we got butt naked, covered ourselves in soap and were floor swimming and pushing ourselves around the drenched tile floor

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Haha this is this first time I've ever done something like this. I was surfing most of the time. You guys coming down anytime soon to San diego?
i live in san diego

trying to man, went back east last Fall and it was chill there, stomped on Bush's plaque in Kennebunkport and some stuff, so we're prob coming down this summer hopefully.

i live in san diego
ayyyy

I doubt there is a video.
well i doubt there's a pitch perfect 2 story

Holy crap don't ever take 7 drugs at once lmao

In all seriousness though, I'm glad that you're alive man. I had a friend that did a bunch of shrooms and jumped off some scaffolding. Broke both his legs. Shrooms are loving awesome but you have to be careful with that stuff ya know?

I'm gonna need those videos too, pls.

There are hilarious videos I would love to post but they'd be deleted immediately as we're all naked. If you know a website I could post on i will but it's some seriously graphic stuff.

liveleak and pm pls

Yeah I'm gonna need that video for scientific research please.