Author Topic: cincinnati zoo kills gorilla because a kid fell in the enclosure  (Read 13593 times)

Moltenkitten should have been the gorrila, he would have died.

this makes absolutely no sense

Yeah no try again cunt.
did you not understand the first time? he's agreeing with you but you still went all beta-male starfish on him.

he literally said "wow this is bullstuff and the news are making up fake stories that the gorilla was a threat"

and then you said "you dont have  loving CLUE what you are talking about, that gorilla wasn't a threat"

i understand the differently-abled can require some additional effort to speak with, but please try to understand.

did you not understand the first time? he's agreeing with you but you still went all beta-male starfish on him.

he literally said "wow this is bullstuff and the news are making up fake stories that the gorilla was a threat"

and then you said "you dont have  loving CLUE what you are talking about, that gorilla wasn't a threat"

i understand the differently-abled can require some additional effort to speak with, but please try to understand.
I'm sorry, what news outlet what saying that the kid was getting molested by the gorilla and was getting smashed on rocks?

I wonder if this incident will stay famous long enough to the point the kid will get bullied in school

it can atak at any time, so ve must deel wit it.

The Kid didn't jump into a hydraulic press

Moltenkitten should have been the gorrila, he would have died. The wish of every forumer.