Author Topic: Evan Wright and General Gunuric  (Read 2708 times)

Evan Wright has a personal grudge on me everytime i enter a server that he has admin privelges on.

I joined Youhadabadday's server which Evan wright was a super admin on. As soon as i join he says "ew, its luigiboi" I then say "what did i do" and he say's "team killing niga" I dont know what he meant by this, but its probably because i killed him on a deathmatch server which was up last week. He tried to get me in trouble with the admins by saying i teamkilled him even though i was on opposite team. His original name was Graffiti Cat so i said "oh, its you." He then says "you can leave" and i say "you cant ban me here because it would be for no reason" he then says "watch me" and one of his butt-buddies butt in and decide to ban me instead. i could only catch general gunurics ID from the ban photo: 187742. These people are clearly not suitable for moderation of servers and something needs to be done about them.

Are there any pictures or chatlogs?

Are there any pictures or chatlogs?
Yes, i will give them out here:

That picture looks a little...... off
stuff, sorry. here is full pic:

Oh no you got banned for one whole minute

im pretty sure evan wright banned me perma after his butt-buddy did. i wasn't able to join after it had been one minute

nice pagestretch

Not enough proof imo the "point proved" made me suspicious of you
/nosupport

wtf is this stuff lmao
/nosupport

nice pagestretch

Not enough proof imo the "point proved" made me suspicious of you
/nosupport
How the forget is that not enough proof? That was the entire chat log even related to the incident from start to finish.

How the forget is that not enough proof? That was the entire chat log even related to the incident from start to finish.
"ew its luigiboi"
"teamkilling brother"
Oh no how offending

You were banned for 1 minute, I think you're overreacting completely.

Like I said earlier,

Seriously by the time you typed up this drama the ban probably ran out

im pretty sure evan wright banned me perma after his butt-buddy did. i wasn't able to join after it had been one minute

"ew its luigiboi"
"teamkilling brother"
Oh no how offending

Like I said earlier,

o no i fel sorry 4 u the wait muts be tough :(((