My Dell laptop has problems

Author Topic: My Dell laptop has problems  (Read 653 times)

So on Christmas I got a Dell Windows 10 laptop AMD, but ever since I have been really annoying problems with not OS the laptop it's self. As soon as I unplug the powercord from the laptop, it shuts off and this started happening recently. My laptop also will shut off for no reason then reboot when not plugged. I don't know what's going on. Any tips?

Maybe the battery is faulty?

try opening it up and seeing if the battery is unplugged. when i upgraded my lenovo's hdd to an ssd i had to unplug the battery, and i forgot to plug it in again when i turned it on. i turned it on and unplugged it a couple times, then  clicked the battery icon on my taskbar and it said "no battery present"

so i had to unscrew ALL the screws again and i plugged it back in, then it worked again. either your battery is unplugged or is completely kaput

try opening it up and seeing if the battery is unplugged. when i upgraded my lenovo's hdd to an ssd i had to unplug the battery, and i forgot to plug it in again when i turned it on. i turned it on and unplugged it a couple times, then  clicked the battery icon on my taskbar and it said "no battery present"

so i had to unscrew ALL the screws again and i plugged it back in, then it worked again. either your battery is unplugged or is completely kaput
Ok.

possible the battery has a very loose connection