Lefty (ID:5167) Spamming on Cat123's server

Author Topic: Lefty (ID:5167) Spamming on Cat123's server  (Read 3983 times)

yeah but it's not just "people" that he's crashing. it's those who are actually malicious and he's doing the host a favor. anyone who is afraid by that probably has blhack
imo, the guy who is crashing & the guy who hacks are still both malicious people.

imo, the guy who is crashing & the guy who hacks are still both malicious people.
user using blhack which is normally undetectable is forced off server therefore making the experience better for everyone. when you inject blhack you are doing it knowing that no server wants you and if you're caught, you're revoked. metario is doing a favor that any sensible host would appreciate. it's not a malicious crashing in any way, shape or form.

user using blhack which is normally undetectable is forced off server therefore making the experience better for everyone. when you inject blhack you are doing it knowing that no server wants you and if you're caught, you're revoked. metario is doing a favor that any sensible host would appreciate. it's not a malicious crashing in any way, shape or form.

its malicious because if he found a way to crash blhack users, then there is a chance that he could later be tempted to fix it to where he could crash normal users as well.

its malicious because if he found a way to crash blhack users, then there is a chance that he could later be tempted to fix it to where he could crash normal users as well.
It fundamentally does not work on regular players because it requires the player to be running blhack... And to say "Well he'll start by getting rid of hackers but then he'll start crashing people he doesnt like!!" is the very definition of a slippery slope fallacy.

no it's just not malicious in any way. there's no "what if" you are just wrong

Badspot

• Administrator
I have deactivated key 5167 because it is shared/compromised.

In addition, habitual problem user "smooth" seems to be involved.  So I have deactivated these other keys that he has been using:

i thought so.

metario stop hanging around smooth ffs.

i thought so.

metario stop hanging around smooth ffs.
pls.
smooth wasn't involved in this, if anything, he helped me find the fix for the aimbot stuff.

pls.
smooth wasn't involved in this, if anything, he helped me find the fix for the aimbot stuff.
he's a stuffty coder and I speak from experience there. he's not worth keeping around. ditch the dog metario

In addition, habitual problem user "smooth" seems to be involved.  So I have deactivated these other keys that he has been using:
There's another $30 of his down the drain. How much more of his parents credit card money is he going to use before they cut him off, do you think?

There's another $30 of his down the drain. How much more of his parents credit card money is he going to use before they cut him off, do you think?
that doesn't really compare to the $200 down the drain for trusty though, which imo i find hilarious

According to a friend of mine, someone named 8 (BL_ID:38451) bought Metarios key for $200..
LMAO reminds me of Sylvanor trying to re-sell all those 3 digit ids.

What beef does smooth have with Blockland that he's stayed around for so long

What beef does smooth have with Blockland that he's stayed around for so long
His intentions are difficult to gauge; he helped Visolator, Eagle517 and I make the antidote to his client_trolling, but then hosted a CityRPG with a scummy donation system.