DragonoidSlayer: Spamming his own server through console/Eval

Author Topic: DragonoidSlayer: Spamming his own server through console/Eval  (Read 4536 times)

lmfao what even is the problem here
now that it think about it, not too much of a problem but it is impersonating so idk. afaik i heard someone got banned for impersonating badspot but not other people.

WHOA THERE'S MORE

that is annoying

now that it think about it, not too much of a problem but it is impersonating so idk. afaik i heard someone got banned for impersonating badspot but not other people.
people impersonate all the time and it's never really a big issue, especially in this case since ephialtes bitch ass is long gone

Are we sure that this isn't someone pulling some kind of trick to make it look like Dragonoidslayer? This just doesn't seem like him, TBH.

He griefed my server before. Wait that was Dragonslayer182. Unless they are the same person?

Wait what? We're not the same person, but I don't remember griefing your server...

hey guys, dragonoidslayer is probably habitual problem user and spammer boner.

he kept spamming on bricktronic's server and reconnected under these IDs:

basically what happened is that brick banned him and he kept coming back on alts to spam. bricktronic said the IPs are the same as Dragonoid's.

before anyone says "different IPs" now
this post also shows that dragonoid's IP is the same as the other 2 IDs that he joined as