Author Topic: Twitch Troll paid 50,000 dollars in donations, twitch won't refund it.  (Read 3206 times)

what the kid did was wrong, and he deserves punishment. however, financially crippling him and his family for years to pay for his mistake just doesn't morally sit right with me. PayPal and twitch are very rich companies. i hope that they work something out.
does it make you twitch?

no he shouldve thought before he acted
hes 18 for goodness sakes
But he isn't going to be paying for it--he's probably unemployed. His innocent parents are going to.

what the kid did was wrong, and he deserves punishment. however, financially crippling him and his family for years to pay for his mistake just doesn't morally sit right with me. PayPal and twitch are very rich companies. i hope that they work something out.
this is how I feel about this

iirc his family is sitting pretty high up there and 50,000 will be a minor setback but that's just what I've heard

no he shouldve thought before he acted
hes 18 for goodness sakes
Your not understanding what he's saying. Akio knows that the kid was stupid and didn't think about what he's doing. It's just that the family doesn't deserve to financially suffer just because their kid did something idiotic.