blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in

Author Topic: blockchip thrives off of stuffting on any thread lord tony EVER posts in  (Read 34434 times)

2k ideas were given away to like amazon and similar organizations

2-99 were deactivated
there's a ton more spread throughout the list that just no don't exist.

Because you took Tony's post literally
I really don't see what part of tony saying 'the harvest has some low ids that could be in the council' implies it shouldn't be taken literally.
Also, I think taking something non-literally is better than completely missing the point of something.
It feels like you're intentionally ignoring the point of my posts just so you can nitpick at something i got wrong.

It means you've been around long enough to experience the niches of Blockland. You've practically seen everything if you have a below 10k BL;ID. 20k and above ID's haven't seen much, but usually the >1k ID's are mature enough to run a "council."
Thanks for explaining a bit. I understand a bit more.

I really don't see what part of tony saying 'the harvest has some low ids that could be in the council' implies it shouldn't be taken literally.
Also, I think taking something non-literally is better than completely missing the point of something.
It feels like you're intentionally ignoring the point of my posts just so you can nitpick at something i got wrong.
we get your point but it doesn't matter
you didn't really take tony's post literally, you took the post that was clearly a joke literally by feeling to have the need to correct the reply to it when there was really no point because it's not like it's gonna happen anyway

Is blockchip an alt or something though?

why did you bump the thread

for more attention

That is because you are not a bright person

what is bump?
Bumps the thread up.
Urban dictionary for a better definition.

Bumps the thread up.
Urban dictionary for a better definition.

For forget's sake, just give him the defintion. It brings the thread back to the top of the board, initiated by a post. People say: "bump" because it "bumps" the thread to the top of the board, where more people can see it again (in which Lord Tony wanted to perpetuate the drama a tad longer <not that this is a bad thing>).