Author Topic: How would you react if the Blockland Forums shut down?  (Read 2317 times)

id probably have the same reaction i had when battlemix ended

i'll probably go to somethingawful

I'd go stuffpost somewhere else

It'd be hard to find a replacement. I don't mean to be the 40 year old principle, but I feel that this site is a family - we all know each other well, but there's always something new to the table. It's the perfect size for a community - something scarce to be found on the internet of today.

I'm trying to say that I love this website. Reminds me of everything perfect about those old 2006 forums where they weren't rampant with social media influx and "newbies." I come here a lot, and without this forum I'd be pretty bored :L

I'd wait until someone inevitably makes a fan-forum and we all join it as a replacement.

Meh, if I made one and my bro and I administrated it I think it would be OK. Saying this completely seriously.
you two are really reasonable and super nice so i'd without a doubt have no problem with something like that

the blockland forums hasn't been much of a big lifetime thing for me, because i have some issues with the forums. however, it's a really good place to be sociable with other people, talk about important issues, and be as a whole to the community and many more. i'm not an old user but i've seen how this old forum has evolved into a small, but yet a good community still. there were issues here and there at the time being but all in all it's an okay forum to discuss many things on.

i've only joined this forum in case if i want to upload some cool things or talk about cool things with the community and etc and be known for just that really, and nothing else. i think it's a good start for me to be here and learn a thing or two about how this and that works, and how this people can be an idiot/starfish, and what people would attend to/ignore, and many things i can list.

if it were to shut down though, i'd probably get sad, but i'll eventually find somewhere else to lurk, hang out, and talk to, and etc etc.

feel more depressed every time i'd instinctly google Blockland Forums and realize it's dead

id probably have the same reaction i had when battlemix ended
How did you react to that?

I'd wait until someone inevitably makes a fan-forum and we all join it as a replacement.

How did you react to that?
I frowned disappointedly then went back to playing boss battles.

i would be kinda devastated if it went down lol