Author Topic: CHILL AF AS forget V4  (Read 2671 times)

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=290053.msg8777522#msg8777522 a continuation

just chill. tell us about your day. get somethin off your mind. de-stress your breasts.

insert 4 paragraph rant about why I'm not chill at all

i slept for 12 hours today and woke up at 2pm on my couch

i slept for 12 hours today and woke up at 2pm on my couch

similarity but longer

I've been doing nothing

i'll be chill after this genocide crusade brb

been learning to draw, slowly but surely

I went to sleep at 3 am

I always seem to have a good day because I honestly feel my life is complete right now. I have friends to talk to, a roof over my head, food, and despite my overall seemingly stuffty situation, I genuinely feel this is one of the best moments of my life.

And now that my summer break has finally started, I can actually get to burn off that stress I've built up over like a year. I'm very hopeful of these next coming months.

insert 4 paragraph rant about why I'm not chill at all

I'm not kidding when I say I'm your opposite in this regard.

I always seem to have a good day because I honestly feel my life is complete right now. I have friends to talk to, a roof over my head, food, and despite my overall seemingly stuffty situation, I genuinely feel this is one of the best moments of my life.

And now that my summer break has finally started, I can actually get to burn off that stress I've built up over like a year. I'm very hopeful of these next coming months.

I'm not kidding when I say I'm your opposite in this regard.
yoooooo that's the stuff i like to hear

been learning to draw, slowly but surely
drawing is an art form that is easy to do but hard to master
if you ever post a drawing and someone or multiple people say it's stuff listen to them and improve but don't be discouraged
keep drawing and never stop alright?