Your opinion on Vehicles lately

Author Topic: Your opinion on Vehicles lately  (Read 2845 times)

a lot of vehicles especially air ones are hard to maneuver
filipe is pretty good about this

Sadly better physics won't be possible to be made as an add-on or else I'm pretty sure it would be made a long time ago.
A man can dream, can't he?

A man can dream, can't he?
I know I'm just explaining why it's not a thing

I like the cars and all but what we need are ESSENTIAL vehicles so that there will be some new and fun things

For example:
  • Public service vehicles such as Ambulances, Firetrucks, Mail / Delivery trucks, different construction vehicles, etc
  • Vehicles that would work well with Roleplays such as much MUCH older cars, RVs, Food Trucks, etc
  • more TRUCKS, and SUVs and URBAN CARS ffs, not sporty high-dollar cars all the time
  • AIRPLANES. COMMERCIAL AND RECREACTIONAL AIRPLANES. WE NEEEEEEEED THESE.
If we could actually have some REAL variety in vehicles instead of the same thing all the time, it'll be a lot better for so many different users

I'd really like to see the Payday 2 escape van in game with those broken van physics you should us once on how it would tilt to side literally every turn.

A full-sized blimp would be pretty cool too.

ot: i would like to see more vehicles that can be used for situations other than in a city / country area
if i want to have a moon race or undersea deathmatch, there's an incredibly limited selection of vehicles for me to use
even something as popular as dogfights have been using the same vehicles for years, you just go in expecting the stunt / biplane

Do we even have somebody who is in charge of mostly planes nowadays? I know Pompmaker made a pack of tanks recently
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293688.0
I know Gravity Cat also made several military vehicles but I'm not sure if he still makes them, and for planes I don't know anyone who does it recently, I would try but I suck with planes.

I like the cars and all but what we need are ESSENTIAL vehicles so that there will be some new and fun things

For example:
  • Public service vehicles such as Ambulances, Firetrucks, Mail / Delivery trucks, different construction vehicles, etc
  • Vehicles that would work well with Roleplays such as much MUCH older cars, RVs, Food Trucks, etc
  • more TRUCKS, and SUVs and URBAN CARS ffs, not sporty high-dollar cars all the time
  • AIRPLANES. COMMERCIAL AND RECREACTIONAL AIRPLANES. WE NEEEEEEEED THESE.
If we could actually have some REAL variety in vehicles instead of the same thing all the time, it'll be a lot better for so many different users
To be fair several non-super cars got released recently.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 09:11:47 PM by Filipe »

Do we even have somebody who is in charge of mostly planes nowadays? I know Pompmaker made a pack of tanks recently
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=293688.0
I know Gravity Cat also made several military vehicles but I'm not sure if he still makes them, and for planes I don't know anyone who does it recently, I would try but I suck with planes.
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;u=46643;sa=showPosts, then again the only aircraft he released (a SU47 and a F35) was through some low profile post and not an offical release thread.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 09:16:17 PM by QuadStorm »

The newer, more detailed vehicles look great, but I wouldn't use them. For me, it depends on the detail of the environment - placing a realistic car in a default build sticks out like a sore thumb, as does a lesser-detailed vehicle in something like this.

i would like some... imaginative vehicles. things that just scream of creativity. like the boulder vehicle that uxie made i think. or the super op tanks that pompmaker makes. wonderous things

is it possible to make walkable interiors? there are scripts to let you walk on top of stuff
for all of the time i've had BL i've dreamed of a walkable passenger plane

is it possible to make walkable interiors? there are scripts to let you walk on top of stuff
for all of the time i've had BL i've dreamed of a walkable passenger plane
probably not cause physics

As a vehicle maker, I mostly just make whatever I think would be fun to play. That's why after a while of making WWII tanks I realized that most of them were the same and then I turned to making fictional tanks and such.

Honestly, I'd like a return to the RTB period when people didn't concentrate on making giant packs of the same stuff and just made one or two really eccentric and fun vehicles. I think that somehow the add-on community, myself included, has shifted more towards the looks of what we make rather than the gameplay aspect, at least as far as vehicles are concerned.

then I turned to making fictional tanks and such.
the glorious megatank