Author Topic: A few requests (Torch Light, Synched Clock)  (Read 741 times)

Torch Light Mod
So instead of the light, I would like the player to pull out a torch, which makes a flame noise (idk, maybe just a fwoosh-y burn sound), and loops a quiet fire sound when it's drawn.  Has a normal fire emitter and lets out a flare-less light with ⅘ the range of the regular light.

Synched Clock Mod
A clock mod that syncs up with the daycycle and evaluates by percentages of the day 0% is midnight, 50% is noon, etc.  Comes with events:

Output:  ifClockTime "percentage" "range"
  • Percentage is the percentage of the day.
  • Range is a range of evens, inclusive.  Ex: "3 6" would evaluate "3 4 5 6", similar to how VCE works.

Input:  onClockMatch (All Targets)
   When the ifClockTime event matches the percentage.
Input:  onClockMismatch (All Targets)
   When the ifClockTime event does not match the percentage.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 10:14:54 PM by SWAT One »

I might look into the events, because I already have a mod that deals with daycycles.
Will definitely have the torch light done though.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 04:56:18 PM by Cruxeis »

There was already a torch add-on, but it does not work like you wan it.
It is just an item.
Might be a nice starting point though, no need for a model then. :)

You can still download it via one of the RTB archives or i can provide a mirror if absolutely neccesary.
It's called "Item_Torch".

There was already a torch add-on, but it does not work like you wan it.
It is just an item.
Might be a nice starting point though, no need for a model then. :)

You can still download it via one of the RTB archives or i can provide a mirror if absolutely neccesary.
It's called "Item_Torch".
I remember that.  Only problem is that I remember that it could damage (and something about its damage was broken), and that it took up a player item slot and was held in the right hand.  I want it to be held in the left hand and not go away unless the left hand node is hidden.  I am fine with the damage, as long as it is fixed.