Meh
14 (21.5%)
No
14 (21.5%)
forget NO
21 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 65

Author Topic: V22  (Read 3803 times)

This has been requested many times, an update with both shadows/shaders and interiors/terrains being available will most likely never occur. The closest thing is Wrapperup's System_StaticMaps Add-On.

I mean, the legit maps not the static stuff.

why must I keep being reminded how better Blockland used to be?

What's wrong with it?
i also don't see a problem with it

Even though I never experienced maps and I wish I joined when before that update, I think people should stop loving complaining about it, making topics about how maps should come back isn't going to do stuff and cause a 20+ page thread debate/argument.

I mean, the legit maps not the static stuff.

Well, you can have that or you can have nothing.

tbh if badspot added a hat then never touched the game again I'd be content

blockland co. supply crates
i can see it now
oh god did i just predict the future baddy no pls

tbh if badspot added a hat then never touched the game again I'd be content

why must I keep being reminded how worse Blockland used to be?

Fixed that for you.

We need the kitchen map for the static maps addon

I mean I agree that maps were a pretty nice feature but honestly I feel that we're better without them, people used to rely on them a bit too much

plus the dynamic shadows and stuff can make stuff look a lot less bland which is pretty nice so tbh I'm pretty ok with that trade, especially since there's still the static bedroom so if you really still want it you can at least have that

o hstuff
badspot thats a good idea
what if you just re-make every map in static shapes,
their easy to load and unload and their shader compatible
seeemsss gooood to meee

This is a fine, but not great idea. The least they would do is re-add the mission selector, but the maps would not get updates. Also, the shaders would be locked to Off when you load a map. Maybe someone can make remastered versions of the maps, and slate would be the plane right now.