Path - blatant trolling/baiting/stuffposting - you name it

Author Topic: Path - blatant trolling/baiting/stuffposting - you name it  (Read 4085 times)

no i'm frustrated by you, among a few others, constantly stuffting on me for not being an starfish

Oh you mean when you constantly stuff on topics for days/weeks/months then randomly start pretending to act nice and try to have a casual conversation and then when no one falls for your bullstuff you tell them to stop being mean to you, you're not that guy anymore!

Then you try to get as much support as you can because everyone else except the topic poster forgot you were stuffting up everything.

You can admit that's your game, Drydess. No one else believes that bullstuff except for Path, Moltenkittens, etc.

You basically take a stuff on someone's coffee table, wait a week for the heat to die down then you come back and act like nothing happened.

Then when they are still mad because you took a stuff on their table you call them an starfish because you are trying to be a nice guy now.

Oh you mean when you constantly stuff on topics for days/weeks/months then randomly start pretending to act nice and try to have a casual conversation and then when no one falls for your bullstuff you tell them to stop being mean to you, you're not that guy anymore!

Then you try to get as much support as you can because everyone else except the topic poster forgot you were stuffting up everything.
it wasn't a "random" decision, in fact i made my reasons behind it pretty clear, multiple times
I'm not telling people to not be richards to me because "nobody is falling for my bullstuff", I'm kindly asking them to not be harsh towards me because I'm not being a piece of stuff (which i still fail to see reason behind)
seriously I'm just tired of arguing with you because if I respond to you I'm suddenly "taking the bait" and if I don't respond to you you just continue to jeer at me

no comment to that second paragraph because you're acting like it's a big conspiracy to make myself look good lol

what it comes down to is, yes, as a matter of fact, I am attempting to make myself look better than I am, or was very very recently
However the "why" behind this is important: because I just plain don't want to argue. Is it such a problem for you that I'm not arguing with you, should I return to the idea that continuing an argument is always justified...?

Not gonna respond to those last two considering that they're just restating what you already said in an attempt to diminish me

You don't want to argue but you keep responding in The Harvest thread knowing you're Harvested.

You don't want to argue but you keep responding in The Harvest thread knowing you're Harvested.
no, i don't keep responding in it dipstuff

no, i don't keep responding in it dipstuff

But you keep doing so?

But you keep doing so?
I don't know if you're blind or not but he hasn't posted since June 13th back 4 pages. Stop Tony.

I don't know if you're blind or not but he hasn't posted since June 13th back 4 pages. Stop Tony.

And it's June 19 and he said he would stop posting in my clan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before june.

So he can argue in my page for months but as long as he stops posting for 6 days it's all cool till he does it again and I have to go through this loop again.

I don't know if you're blind or not but this is exactly what happened in January where he stops posting for a week then continues.

you guys are all making the mistake of actually giving him attention
hes just a handicap, not talking to him is the best option

The idiots who fall for the bait are worse than the baiter. So you guys are worse than Path, honestly. You guys are being keyboard warriors, saying that Path is an obvious troll, yet falling for the bait. You guys honestly don't understand how to get rid of the troll. To get rid of the troll, you don't make drama topics about him/her. You just ignore him/her. I'm not saying that I don't care, I'm just saying that you guys are idiots for trying to get rid of the troll by doing the thing that always attracts the troll. And also,
you guys are all making the mistake of actually giving him attention
hes just a handicap, not talking to him is the best option
Thanks, Maxx°.

tl;dr: Just ignore Path and he/she will leave.

The idiots who fall for the bait are worse than the baiter. So you guys are worse than Path, honestly. You guys are being keyboard warriors, saying that Path is an obvious troll, yet falling for the bait. You guys honestly don't understand how to get rid of the troll. To get rid of the troll, you don't make drama topics about him/her. You just ignore him/her. I'm not saying that I don't care, I'm just saying that you guys are idiots for trying to get rid of the troll by doing the thing that always attracts the troll. And also, Thanks, Maxx°.

tl;dr: Just ignore Path and he/she will leave.

my op sums this up when i said: do not engage