Author Topic: Base Raiders [v0.2.1]  (Read 23309 times)

donations are not hidden in chat, unlike reinforcements where its "someone gave someone else $x"
There are 2 prefs in the server.cs that enable hiding of donations.
Quote from: Lines 10-11 in server.cs
$BaseRaiders::HideDonator = false;
$BaseRaiders::HideDonated = false;

Although I like the current weapons pack, several people have asked other hosts to add the T+T pack, which I have downloaded. How would I implement that into the game?

Also, how do I increase the energy per person on the server? I want to "have a little fun" with the game. I already read through some of the .cs files in GameMode_BaseRaiders, but found nothing.

Thanks! :D

Although I like the current weapons pack, several people have asked other hosts to add the T+T pack, which I have downloaded. How would I implement that into the game?
You have to either define %minigame.baseRaidersCost[%itemData.uiName(with spaces removed)], $BaseRaiders::ItemCost[%itemData.getName()], or you can define baseRaidersCost in the item's datablock.
Also, how do I increase the energy per person on the server? I want to "have a little fun" with the game. I already read through some of the .cs files in GameMode_BaseRaiders, but found nothing.
There's a Slayer preference for that.

lol probably should have looked there first
*facepalm*

Also nice game mode I love your work 10/10

I dont want to look like a complete ass, but what is the pref to change the amount you recieve after a fighting phase change?

I dont want to look like a complete ass, but what is the pref to change the amount you recieve after a fighting phase change?
Go money. It's in the points section.

Go money. It's in the points section.
I just found it. Whoops.
Thanks for your speedy support.

I just found it. Whoops.
Thanks for your speedy support.
It's funny because your name is sonic, and... sonic is fast?
OT: I wish I could use the original base raiders map rein made. That was cool.

If you don't run it as a custom gamemode, it loads the afghanistan DM build, outfitted for Base Raiders.
this is a great way to make gamemodes, anybody can make maps.

Released a small little update. Just a little bug fix and removing a couple un-needed things.