Author Topic: how do you guys have love  (Read 6996 times)

but you need to eat to live
you don't need to have love to live
and I don't want to do either ha
ha
ha
i'm 110 pounds at 5'10" help me
clownfish
eat a couple hundred snickers

You're very underweight.
If you were at a healthier weight you may develop more of a libido.
maybe
honestly I don't want one/care about it but I still should gain weight for health reasons obv

but you need to eat to live
you don't need to have love to live
and I don't want to do either ha
ha
ha
i'm 110 pounds at 5'10" help me
well it's good thing you didn't care about love to begin with

mine was in the dominican republic at a resort. my parents were pretty lenient because it was vacation so i got drunk and brought a girl back to my room without them knowing, then we did it

maybe
honestly I don't want one/care about it but I still should gain weight for health reasons obv
It would be best for you. You'd probably feel like you have more energy, as being underweight can leave you feeling fatigued (which can turn off your libido, as well as just leave you tired and affect your mood).

mine was in the dominican republic at a resort. my parents were pretty lenient because it was vacation so i got drunk and brought a girl back to my room without them knowing, then we did it
did you get screened for std's afterwards or something lol

It would be best for you. You'd probably feel like you have more energy, as being underweight can leave you feeling fatigued (which can turn off your libido, as well as just leave you tired and affect your mood).
I'm everything somebody shouldn't be health wise

how do sharks have love

My cousin and his grade 12 classmates went there as part of a graduation trip. There were many girls there and I'm highly doubting that he didn't get the pusillanimous individual.

real talk i'm forgetin depressing and lonely because i couldn't get a girlfriend even if i tried

real talk i'm forgetin depressing and lonely because i couldn't get a girlfriend even if i tried
ill be your gf for a couple seconds

this is valuable data

share a room 'cause there aint no spares and the parents dont care