Author Topic: how do you guys have love  (Read 6959 times)

this is valuable data
It's at this point that i think the BLF knows each others' age, gender, location, face, race, relationship status, loveuality, richard size, hygiene, left or right handed, republican or democrat, method of procrastination/love, and whether or not they're a virgin

This place certainly is ...interesting, and it's pretty amusing whenever these kinds of topics pop up, but i don't think it's normal for members of a community to know all these different things about each other :cookieMonster:

did you get screened for std's afterwards or something lol
nah
the girl wasn't dominican. it was just some white girl who was also on vacation lol

nah
the girl wasn't dominican. it was just some white girl who was also on vacation lol
Why does it matter whether or not she's Dominican lol

I just go to my basement where my 10 year olds are.
Just kidding I don't have 10 year olds
They're 9.
This obviously is a joke.  I'm just saying this before some handicap starts a stuffstorm
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:52:34 AM by espio100 »

My gfs parents let us watch movies together with the door closed. I'm pretty sure they know what goes on and are just glad she's in a committed relationship and not trying to hook up with people she met online (she did that before we dated, it almost got her killed). Her 9 year old brother does seem to coincidentally cone in to get toys all the time though, so I get the feeling he's planted there by her parents.

so wait the movie was still running
Yeah. The sound of the movie masked the sounds of us

that's just how netflix and chill works

doggy or reverse cowgirl is best bc u can look at that ass my man ya'll know what i mean

i dunno i just do
but im single rn ;((

i use my monster condom that i use for my magnum dong

i met my gf about a month ago but we havent fucced yet, but i think were close ;)
i just fucced with my previous in my bedroom when my parents werent home, so thats that

I make love to that woman, lay her down by the fire. I caress her womanly body, make her moan and perspi- Oh, sorry. Move along now, children!

im pretty sure my parents have heard me with someone in the shower before lmao. it was just mostly talking though, otherwise im v quiet.
this was also like over a year ago when i was mostly home alone so

i told my dad i was gay. so when i brought girls around he was just so happy that he didnt care what i did to em.