Another Prank Going Too Far

Poll

Should the person who did this be arrested and charged for what hes done

Yes.
No.

Author Topic: Another Prank Going Too Far  (Read 4582 times)

that's the most stupid reason as to why this video should be removed, why the forget would a kid want to dig up a grave/shovel sand on someone/stand in front of a backhoe/whatever just because some starfish on youtube did it?
"I wanna be cool like a pirate too!"

important to remember, he didn't dig up the entire grave, just a small part of it then stopped recording. probably fixed it shortly after

Cavik acts like he dug up some bodies and stole their wedding ring.

I like how tony changed his icon to how the forums actually view him

I like how tony changed his icon to how the forums actually view him

I like how you got bored of having a clown fish avatar and now you no longer represent your own name.

I like how you got bored of having a clown fish avatar and now you no longer represent your own name.
me too
wadonahara scarred me forever and I can't ever recover
so I wear this icon as a mask in shame

Everyone on YouTube loves this pirate. The like and dislike bar don't lie.

Everyone on YouTube loves this pirate. The like and dislike bar don't lie.
Well, not everybody on the BLF has to. The poll at the top of this thread indicates that.

Off topic, how many times have you changed your avatar this week?

Well, not everybody on the BLF has to. The poll at the top of this thread indicates that.

I'm aware Cavik is trying to enforce his views on this video to others and trying to get others on BLF to report and flag this video down.

This guy clearly has been charged and arrested for what he's done.

Cavik just wants him put in jail again for the same crime, you can't charge someone twice for the same loving crime.

This guy clearly has been charged and arrested for what he's done.

Cavik just wants him put in jail again for the same crime, you can't charge someone twice for the same loving crime.
if they're separate cases yes you can, learn something

This stuff is no different from Jackass and yes, Jackass has done illegal pranks before.

i thought this was funny lol

This guy has been arrested and charged and he wouldn't put together this video if he could potentially go to jail again.

So he's fine, go ask a lawyer before you start calling the police on this.

who are you even talking to, tony?