[Weapon Pack] STraps v2 (Cooldown and Fixes)

Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] STraps v2 (Cooldown and Fixes)  (Read 16370 times)

setmaxforwardspeed and the other related movement directions are valid commands for a player/aiplayer object now so you dont have to do datablock switching.
I hope no one does playertype switching anymore, because I can just bear trap the Zombie Tank and finish him off with a folding chair.

do this. the playertype thingy is the one thing that annoys me the most. Bear trap? More like no move player forcer.
It's a bear trap, you shouldn't move in a bear trap if it has both if your feet.

setmaxforwardspeed and the other related movement directions are valid commands for a player/aiplayer object now so you dont have to do datablock switching.
It changes datablocks mainly so you can't jump, and forces 3rd person view.

It's a bear trap, you shouldn't move in a bear trap if it has both if your feet.
ok, I ment by that it switches to a no movement playertype, and for some reason, forces 3rd person. Swollow could've used the movement code thingy to make it so you can move. stuff that forces a different playertype annoys me.

setmaxjumpforce should be a thing rip

I made it a separate player type so you can't jump and I wanted to force third person

I can do some things like put the player into orbit camera if they dont have a default player model
maybe layer though I don't want to work on STraps right now

Ill never forget how the old ones could stack in the air if thrown too fast.

Ill never forget how the old ones could stack in the air if thrown too fast.
theses ones made a thousand 7 years ago?

Glad to see you got it published. I like the new landmine as well.

didnt there used to be a landmine vehicle too

i mean it spawned on a vehicle spawn

Yeah, there was one

Apparently, in Wrapperup's static shape bedroom (not the default-ish one) I can't place traps, no matter what I do. ok....

Apparently, in Wrapperup's static shape bedroom (not the default-ish one) I can't place traps, no matter what I do. ok....
It's because they aren't coded to be placed on static shapes. Only bricks and ground.

It was the same as the one screenshotted above, it could also be spawned on vehicle spawns.

Make one of those traps that they used back in the Vietnam war.

Im talking about the hidden pit trap where if people stepped on it, a trapdoor would open and there would be spikes at the bottom, the trapdoors would trap the person who got stuck in there.