Author Topic: [Weapon Pack] STraps v2 (Cooldown and Fixes)  (Read 16376 times)

Make one of those traps that they used back in the Vietnam war.

Im talking about the hidden pit trap where if people stepped on it, a trapdoor would open and there would be spikes at the bottom, the trapdoors would trap the person who got stuck in there.
pls do

I don't think a pit would work as a trap.
But maybe some spikes shooting up from the ground would be cool.

How about a compromise?  A perforated stone tile that has spikes in it.  When you step on it, the tile recedes, but the spikes stay.

Apparently, in Wrapperup's static shape bedroom (not the default-ish one) I can't place traps, no matter what I do. ok....
i fixed this haven't pushed update yet

How about a compromise?  A perforated stone tile that has spikes in it.  When you step on it, the tile recedes, but the spikes stay.
maybe if I work more on this mod

Good Job with the landmine Swollow ya did a good job gurl! :3 danm this stuff is dope!

the S in front of everything u do is really annoying
but cool trap i guess

the S in front of everything u do is really annoying
but cool trap i guess
because I'm trying to keep name conflicts from occurring
Weapon_Package_Traps is pretty generic STraps is much less likely to have any conflicts with existing addons
It helps distinguish things because I'm lazy at naming things

if it annoys you rename the file

ALSO
hotfix released placement on large bricks like gsf and static shapes should work now
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 04:44:27 PM by Swollow »

does shooting the landmine as an enemy make it damage the team of the person that placed it (your enemies)

does shooting the landmine as an enemy make it damage the team of the person that placed it (your enemies)
no

make it placeable on modter, itll be useless in my endless desert zombies, because people have to place traps on buildings to build one

make it placeable on modter, itll be useless in my endless desert zombies, because people have to place traps on buildings to build one
It should be able to be placed on modter?

It should be able to be placed on modter?

he's probably talking about slopes

re-download

I fixed that issue in the v1.1 hotfix

are these removed from your inventory on use?

and if so will there possibly be a version where it just goes on cooldown instead