Author Topic: BLF, help me find out the name of a pastry dessert  (Read 998 times)

ok so guys listen up its mystery detective time
so my family used to buy these dessert 'rolls' from walmart and such and i cannot for the life of me remember what they were called but i can remember what they look like
the packaging was clear on the outside and the inside packaging was a white paper thing that you peeled back to reveal the rectangular slab of awesomeness
this slab was a literal slab of what appeared to be cinnamon 'rolls' with a very thick white icing on top
you had to cut them away and they were not pre-cut

please help

Danish?
it was most definitely not a danish pastry
it was a slab

was it a lil debbie product

was it a lil debbie product
this is what i'm trying to figure out
i think it was made by the same people who make those pink chocolate 'snowball' things but i can't be too sure

this is what i'm trying to figure out
i think it was made by the same people who make those pink chocolate 'snowball' things but i can't be too sure

Yeah I think that's Hostess that makes those.

[im g]http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-27b5/k2-_1c4fc11f-667a-4339-a38e-88a7cecd449a.v1.jpg[/img]
DING DING DING
OHOLY stuff

THIS WAS IT^

and the pink snowball things were just called snoballs which were hostess so I just searched hostess cinnamon rolls lol

you welcome bitch

but why is there salami in that picture you chose. you could have chosen literally any normal photo of them but you chose the one with salami and brown mustard

but why is there salami in that picture you chose. you could have chosen literally any normal photo of them but you chose the one with salami and brown mustard
thats the best way to eat em

do you not know anything about eating pastry

it was the only picture i could find of the 3x2 variant that my family always got and mustard and cotto just happened to be there