Author Topic: Tezuni's Prison Escape - brycat9001 / Akowalski / Warzone - Spamming chat  (Read 17312 times)

Grow the forget up, it was a one minute ban from Akowalski. I kicked you because you were clearly whining over and over about the same bullstuff, clearly trying to spite people for the spamming episode.
How dense are you going to be?

if muting both ako and warzone and telling them to stop on multiple occasions is 'defending' them, sure.
Also the funny thing is, you mute Akowalski ONCE even though you have the power to mute all of the other spammers but nope.

How dense are you going to be?
normally i'd fall for this kind of stuff, but honestly i can't take you seriously anymore, especially after complaining over a minute ban that, mind you, i also had to endure.

Also the funny thing is, you mute Akowalski ONCE even though you have the power to mute all of the other spammers but nope.
get new eyes. I wrote a script to mute him every millisecond

normally i'd fall for this kind of stuff, but honestly i can't take you seriously anymore, especially after complaining over a minute ban that, mind you, i also had to endure.
I could say the same for you for calling their stuff not abuse, lmfao.
get new eyes. I wrote a script to mute him every millisecond
Why didn't you do the same for the other spammers?

You push the issue too far sometimes man.

Between the rampant spamming, authority issues and roostery attitude, I'd wager the dude hasn't 'learned his lesson', he's just saving face because he got caught. I guarantee you that he'd be right back to the stuffty behavior if he felt he could get away with it.

There's some level of expectation for the players to self-moderate. It takes absolutely no effort to not spam a server's chat. Going the extra mile to inconvenience everyone for nothing more than a cheap laugh is exactly the sort of thing that would warrant a permanent ban.

Grow the forget up, it was a one minute ban from Akowalski.

An unwarranted and seemingly random ban from an admin powertripping over the line**

Believe it or not, loving with your players for no reason is a good way to piss everyone off

I kicked you because you were clearly whining over and over about the same bullstuff

Clearly you and your buddy admin pal were in on messing with this dude instead of trying to do your loving job and deescalating the situation, which wouldn't of happened because you morons were in the wrong and definitely weren't going to admit it

Why didn't you do the same for the other spammers?
why bother posting if you didn't even read all the loving chat/look through all the images
I muted warzone and brycat as soon as i got on the server..you're going to now shift the blame on me for 'not doing a good job muting everyone' when i was trying my best to shut akowalski up. I even told him to stop in the teamspeak voice chat. Trust me, i was just as annoyed as everyone else over his spamming

Clearly you and your buddy admin pal were in on messing with this dude instead of trying to do your loving job and deescalating the situation, which wouldn't of happened because you morons were in the wrong and definitely weren't going to admit it
i told him to stop on several occasions and was one of the forst responders to actually stand up to him. However, out of the 3-4 perpetrators in this drama, i'm the one to land the permaban. Isn't that just a little too much????

/support. I muted akowalski permanently so he won't be much trouble to anyone as long as I don't get banned
for those of you who actually can't read jack stuff

why bother posting if you didn't even read all the loving chat/look through all the images
I muted warzone and brycat as soon as i got on the server..you're going to now shift the blame on me for 'not doing a good job muting everyone' when i was trying my best to shut akowalski up. I even told him to stop in the teamspeak voice chat. Trust me, i was just as annoyed as everyone else over his spamming
I looked through EVERY chatlog in this drama and I did not see a single loving instance of you muting Warzone / Brycat. Not a single loving one.
for those of you who actually can't read jack stuff
Which he unmuted himself directly after and continue spamming, lol.

Path can you just stop acting as if you're an innocent Nancy when you aren't.

Between the rampant spamming, authority issues and roostery attitude, I'd wager the dude hasn't 'learned his lesson', he's just saving face because he got caught. I guarantee you that he'd be right back to the stuffty behavior if he felt he could get away with it.

"I guarantee you that he'd be right back to the stuffty behavior if he felt he could get away with it." I didn't get away with it. I lost my Regular, and I'm basically on probation. In all honesty I should've been perma'd. But according to you, I haven't learned my lesson. How am I supposed to learn my lesson, then? You don't even know what happened in the Teamspeak the other night. Nor does the OP. If you did, it might've cleared up some things. And I can almost guarantee you that I'm not going to go back to my stuffty behavior. I'm not just some player who joined and saw everyone else do it so I did it.

I looked through EVERY chatlog in this drama and I did not see a single loving instance of you muting Warzone / Brycat.

I did get muted by Fryst for a minute, if that helps.

Path can you just stop acting as if you're an innocent Nancy when you aren't.
1) the spamming began looonng before you joined. Since you weren't informed, i did mute both of those users for a couple of minutes to shut them up. Other mods can confirm it

2) you missed the part where i contunously muted akowalski about 100 times every second to the point where another admin had to ban me in order to stop ako from being muted

You really need to get it out of your head that i'm the mastermind behind this stuff

You keep pushing this forward, actions were taken, I said sorry, what else do you need? Has anyone been spamming since this occasion? You act as though i do this on a regular basis, it happened once and now you are going ape stuff over it for no reason

You keep pushing this forward, actions were taken, I said sorry, what else do you need? Has anyone been spamming since this occasion? You act as though i do this on a regular basis, it happened once and now you are going ape stuff over it for no reason

I did get muted by Fryst for a minute, if that helps.
That I did see, yeah.
You really need to get it out of your head that i'm the mastermind behind this stuff
I'm not thinking that? Don't put words in my mouth that aren't true.
By the looks of it, actions weren't taken against you and you still have full privaleges of SA and whatever else you have.