Author Topic: Servo2's CityRPG  (Read 2413 times)

this server just got up and theres already chaos

first, Elitesimba (blid: 48969)
batoning drugs in public, after being told its not allowed he tries to hide in his own basement

then Cavik (blid: 20061) continously killing everyone with exploited weapons

coolguy123456 (blid: 36149)

-batoning drugs glitch
-lagging server by spawning passenger jet, when being told to stop he never did
-spawning tank turret to kill everyone
-also wants to know how to get illegal weapons

Server w/ Exploiters

Who is even administrating this server? /support

Cavik just being his usual stuffty self I see

Servo2 was a problem user that really hates Visolator's guts for some reason and wrote that really terrible review to his last drama.

I recommend staying away from this guy.
/support.

doesn't cavik always try to make a case about how he's innocent? he does this in literally every cityrpg that's up. there's an actual obsession issue going on here.

doesn't cavik always try to make a case about how he's innocent? he does this in literally every cityrpg that's up. there's an actual obsession issue going on here.

he's probably obsessed of going to any server that only has "CityRPG" and "CityRP" and etc and exploiting so

Nice to se but No admin was on and Told Elitesimba that its not okey And He was going to basement cause ppl was blocking him and made him wanted when the baton hits hited them And If servo was a good host He would be on there to stop them but he wasnt cause he suck as host and it was Coolguy that spawned the bombplane that started lag.

And if you missed it The second richest guy drug glitched to cause he made same amout of money same speed as Elite.

Servo2 was a problem user that really hates Visolator's guts for some reason and wrote that really terrible review to his last drama.

I recommend staying away from this guy.
/support.

Why the hell did you bump this?

i love chaotic city rpgs lol