blogland - a forgetgirl trying to screw me over

Author Topic: blogland - a forgetgirl trying to screw me over  (Read 485 times)

sit back and grab your popcorn, because I need help

part 1:

so basically a quick summary of this story is this girl named madi and I were apparently "best friends". she is dating this guy named max and she gives out really embarrassing info about him (none of the personal info about him she released involved her being in danger or other of any sort, so basically just pure savatoge). max is a close friend of mine, so she texts me one day in very odd way basically her putting words into my mouth that I said max was a stalker and a forgetboy. I panic so in all of this I text max telling him everything about how madi went behind his back. he forgives me and later breaks up with madi. madi then finds out I was the reason so she starts saying some very ugly stuff towards me over the phone like death threats. no matter how much I told her that I was sorry she just keept trash talking. she ends the convo a few days later asking if we can still be friends and I tell her to forget off.

normally I'd let this slide and put this all behind me but the problem is:

part 2:
later on I find out madi actually didn't have any close friends and apparently me and her were "really close" in her words. idk about that but I later find out she tells a loving close teacher of hers making max sound like a total ass. we explain ourselfs and our story to the teacher and she lets us off with a warning. at this point we realize things for me and max could really get nasty with madi so we take screenshots of all of our conversations with madi. I still don't know why she told a loving teacher. a couple of days later madi starts making up loving rumors that max cheated on her or max was trash talking so and so. so this is our current situation and we don't know how to get madi to shut the hell up and stop making rumors

ironically when madi was trash talking me the night she found out I started the breakup she said things like "I'm so over this" and "I was planning to breakup with him over the summer" basically her trying to say she's so over it. it's a bit the opposite thou as me and max have tried not to say or start anything while she desperately tries to cover up how she went behind max's back. the year is about to end and me and max want to do something to get payback for all the stuff she's started.

so yeah forums, there's the mud I'm stuck in right now

Didn't read the OP and don't have to.

Women are the literal worst. Just cut ur richard off and move on

the teacher let you off with a warning? what did you do that had anything to do with school?
???

Tell the principal / contact her parents

show people the convos so people wont think your buddy's an starfish

the teacher let you off with a warning? what did you do that had anything to do with school?
???
i only read half the op and saw this and i think my brain shut down for a moment