Author Topic: Event_AddRandomItem [v0.1.1]  (Read 6155 times)

Did the video upload or not?

Could you make it temporarily overwrite keybinds 1-0?  I use a 60% keyboard and reserved a bunch of common keybinds to numbers for convenience.

The video is up. Link is in the OP. Sound was lost for some reason, but it doesn't really matter. Had a speaker plugged in that was turned off :P

Could you make it temporarily overwrite keybinds 1-0?  I use a 60% keyboard and reserved a bunch of common keybinds to numbers for convenience.
No. The server has very limited influence over the client when it comes to keybinds. You can just open your brick bar and scroll through the bricks instead.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 04:45:18 PM by jes00 »

Is there a way to disable the messages where it says the rarity and such? Great add on btw, always found it hard to find a good random item spawner.

Is there a way to disable the messages where it says the rarity and such? Great add on btw, always found it hard to find a good random item spawner.
Check the checkbox on the event to disable the center print message. Forgot to mention that in the OP.

Check the checkbox on the event to disable the center print message. Forgot to mention that in the OP.

Didn't even notice that. Thanks!

wow this is sweet thanks

also I love that when you activate the event more than once at the same time it puts multiple messages I was slightly worried about that
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 05:38:50 PM by gr8dayseth »

likely some other add-on conflicting but instead of saying [Standard - 1] for example it's saying [tandard - 1] and [Bold - 3] is [old - 3], I'm away from my computer so I can't give a console.log right now but if I figure out what add-on it is I'll say it
there's not really much reason in my case to say the color of the brick's name in the print anyways so I just might try to find out how to get rid of that part

oh that's right you can rename them with the command oh I thought that was for rarity names for some reason alright carry on
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 04:11:51 AM by gr8dayseth »

It's the category name.

Mind giving me a copy of your colorset?

I'm just using the default one

Just released an update.
Code: (Changelog) [Select]
# Fixed a bug where default color category names were pulled from the wrong colorset in non custom gamemodes.
# Fixed a bug were some parts of default color category names were cut off with some colorsets.
+ Added brick > setRandomItem, which uses the same system.

Just released an update.
Your update may have broken something for me.

Both are using the same color.

https://gyazo.com/fd45df57027054109f4941bc3b8d0dac

Keeps happening to me, and won't spawn any item in for me.

Sorry. I'm on vacation and don't get back until Sunday. On my phone right now.

I found the problem and temporarily fixed it until jes wants to make an official fix. If anyone wants the fixed file, I'll give it here.
The reason it didn't work is because when it was trying to call the function to get a random item, it was calling the wrong function.
Code: [Select]
function getRandomItemColorBased(%colorID)
but it was trying
Code: [Select]
%item = getRandomItemColorBase(%colorID);