Author Topic: Blogland: I've forgeted with the wrong person  (Read 2236 times)

this is gonna be a long story but before we begin I want to make a few things clear, this is an extremely serious post and I could be dead in the next few days or weeks. And this is going to be very long

Begging:
For information those who do not live in East London, there is an uprising group of idiots known as the Roadman. These people are people that attempt to act like they are gangsters and will occasionally be equipped with their black nike pouch which will contain their small packets of Cannabis and a shank they use. Roadmen can be Dangerous at times and they look like this:

They can be either dangerous or a pusillanimous individual.

The incident:
So in my stuff hole school there has been too much drama happening and it's caused a lot of anger, frustration, depression, etc. I myself have had too much of this bullstuff including a a post I made a while ago detailing a bitch that used me and atm me and her have fallen out and we hate each other badly. My school is a place that Keemstar would love to report about because there is a drama story everyday but what happened was today I felt under pressure as when of these black kids decided to strangle me for no reason. This black kid is really popular and all that and I'm not. So after he strangles me everyone puts both of us under pressure and wants to see a fight instead the both of us chat stuff behind our backs. At break everyone now wants us to fight/have beef and it happens. I get angry and he does, I tell him "Why the forget did you strangle me?" and he was hesitant and didn't know how to respond. Me being the handicap I am, I give him a right hook into the jaw and it starts. He is defenseless and doesn't know how to fight where as I do so I get into my stance. He tries punching me and I dodge all of it and get him way too many times in the jaw and face. Then he tries to land a punch which I dodged, this dodge will have an important role after the fight. After dodging it he picks me up from the legs and slams me to the ground, this slam will also have an important role after the fight, the slam didn't hurt and I immediately get right back up and punch him so more in the jaw.

Then a swarm of black kids come at me including this one year 11 kid who has a knife on him from what I've heard. He rushes into it and punches me and gets angry where as all these other black kids put me up against the wooden fence (We were fighting in a outdoor basketball court) all the black kids are upset and pissed including one of them who was shouting out "He's my boy! why did you do this brv! why?". After they hold me up against the fence they break up the fight and we both go the other direction. These black kids are guarding him and I walk out the courts now that everything is over and one of those popular girls comes up to me saying "Why! are you a loving kid?!" and the teachers come in to stop everything

Main problem
The main issue is the system of our year/grade. These popular bastards forget with people they do not know, I said to the guy after he strangled me "You do not know who you are loving with" and he said "Shut up fam, I'm not scared" and most of it is because of all the bullstuff drama that goes around. Another problem is that after school I had my back up guarding me and he arrived late to the high street with his pair of roadman that were wearing the pouches n all that. There is one of these roadmen who is the year 11 kid, this guy is supposed to be on study leave and he should not be involved with this but he is threatening to shank me. So I am currently in a lot of deep stuff

what should I do?

lol look at those compton knockoffs. forget with them all you want, they're all probably too pusillanimous individual to do stuff.

get the forget out of east london

lol look at those compton knockoffs. forget with them all you want, they're all probably too pusillanimous individual to do stuff.
Some of them are actually mental. In January this year this poor kid was stabbed to death in my area and I know who stabbed him and I also know the guy that died. The person who stabbed him was a nutter I remember in year 7 he stole my watch and broke a glass door in front of me but he was nuts and had problems in his head. Who knows if the roadmen I'm dealing with right now are forgeted in the head like that guy

get the forget out of east london
Can't

bring a gun
Guns do not exist here as they are illegal

at least it's not refugees
yet

Can't
Guns do not exist here as they are illegal
craft a gun

I'm on study leave right now lol (thank god). My school is very white, however it has the same type of people. They joke about chavs and roadmen yet they are the ones constantly wearing full adidas and lighting flares and smoke bombs at parties.
You can't really fight with people who have a huge group of people behind them. It sucks but the best thing that you can do is just try and get along with them because you'll have to stick with them for a year or more to come.

Being somewhat close to London, I've heard some stuff about roadmen and some of them will not hesitate to stab you to death. They've got nothing to lose.

You can't really fight with people who have a huge group of people behind them. It sucks but the best thing that you can do is just try and get along with them because you'll have to stick with them for a year or more to come.
I can't get along with any of them now that this stuff took place because not just the guy that strangled me but their group is the biggest wannabe group ever. They have this big black guy who thinks he's the next Al Capone yet from what I've heard the whole of Ilford is after him for something he did last week. There is this kid that I loving hate so much because he is the person causing most of the problems, he decided to betray many of the friends he used to have (what a richardhead) and he has constantly wanted to attack me for no reason. This richardhead is going to be dealt with by people I know, he's going to get what's coming to him