Kid at my school fires bb gun, paramedics come to my school.

Author Topic: Kid at my school fires bb gun, paramedics come to my school.  (Read 1092 times)

http://edmonton.ctvnews.ca/student-suspended-after-accidentally-shooting-classmate-with-bb-gun-1.2949396
Only a few days before our schools exams, this grade seven kid decided to make the decision to bring a bb gun to school. He accidentally shot a pellet hitting a female student in the leg. For whatever reason my school decided to call paramedics and police over. The girl was fine only to have a welt on her leg. This kid got suspended for 5 days, he going to miss the first day of final exams and fail. Lesson learned I guess.

tbh I dont know why my school called an ambulance let alone how it got to the news, but this kid did something stupid.

Police confiscated the "weapon"
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 07:31:53 PM by #Jeetlor »

Why the ambulance tho

yeah the kid was stupid for doing this and probably deserved what he got but who the forget needs an ambulance after being shot by a bb gun

She was a small grade 7 female. I guess that she was overeacting and crying and stuff. I dont understand either why they called an ambulance. Must of been really close range.

I guess that she was overeacting and crying and stuff.
Yeah a BB gun to the leg sounds really loving painful

by BB gun do you mean airsoft or actual metal BBs

I've been shot by a BB spring pistol while riding my bike (me and a friend were just shooting eachother) and I got shot in the back from like 12 feet away and that stuff stung like hell so getting it right in the leg at point blank will HURT

by BB gun do you mean airsoft or actual metal BBs
probably metal bb's

According to Blockland Forums, schools are dangerous, laughably stupid, and silly fun at the same time.

probably metal bb's
Unless if the kid brought a C02 gun / expensive metal bb gun, then it most likely isn't metal BBs

According to Blockland Forums, schools are dangerous, laughably stupid, and silly fun at the same time.
you got the first two right but the third is just a lie

Unless if the kid brought a C02 gun / expensive metal bb gun, then it most likely isn't metal BBs

Pellet guns aren't that expensive. It may be more likely it's an airsoft pistol, but we're looking at a 40/60 chance.

Pellet guns aren't that expensive. It may be more likely it's an airsoft pistol, but we're looking at a 40/60 chance.
They tend to be like $80+ (the non plastic metal ones) and that's expensive when it comes to a kid but yeah

The kid deserves the suspension for being so stupid.