Author Topic: Ephialtes and Trader  (Read 9991 times)

Personally neither of them bother me.
They bother me when they say to people that they should have known things that they simply haven't learned, or make someone say something for help, but in the end they do help.  You do gota give them some slack though, since they are asked a ton of questions every day with little reward.

Wise beyond your years.

Trader and Epphi are both asses sometimes to some people but they make pwn things[/thread]

Personally neither of them bother me.
They bother me when they say to people that they should have known things that they simply haven't learned, or make someone say something for help, but in the end they do help.  You do gota give them some slack though, since they are asked a ton of questions every day with little reward.
We're lucky that they help at all, so therefore we should be more thankful. I mean E-cookies can only go so far... As goes for Pickle; I thought you weren't a noob, and was actually a highly respected user of this community, but after these events there's no way of telling.

Ok, just to clarify things; I officaly left on Monday, I'm leaving because I want to do scripting properly.

The exact thing I was talking about in this thread has happened. They come and say "Big" things and then everyone comes and kisses their arses.

Also just because Ephi says I can't script doesn't mean I can't. He's just another lil sad kid on the internet.

Goodbye.

shut up Mrpickle. I'm tired of your richardatry

we all hate people, but noobs take the time to share their lame stories about it.

Ok, just to clarify things; I officaly left on Monday, I'm leaving because I want to do scripting properly.
I don't understand. You can't script "properly" while playing blockland? Pfft.

The exact thing I was talking about in this thread has happened. They come and say "Big" things and then everyone comes and kisses their arses.
Only because what they say is true.

Also just because Ephi says I can't script doesn't mean I can't. He's just another lil sad kid on the internet.
Why do you care what he says? Must I remind you this is the internet?

Goodbye.
Bye.

I'm quite a happy "kid" on the internet after this thread, actually.  :cookieMonster:

And for the records: you can't script.

And also for the records: he'll be back in under a week on a different account. But we'll recognise him from the spam in the coding help section.

I cant script that well either, but you cant just go around trying to ruin people, and expect them to not say "big" things. This is beyond pathetic... "I am so sad cause Ephi said I can't script, instead of trying to prove him wrong I am gonna be a nitendo and whine..." :cookieMonster:

PS: Trader and Ephi have both helped me alot in the last 2 days, so you can't say all they do is talk big.

They are full of uber,  :cookieMonster:

How old is Pickle anyway?

I'm leaving because I want to do scripting properly.

Elaborate.

ALSO forget YEAH PICKLE LEFT!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 05:52:09 AM by Terror »

There's enough hating in the neighbourhood for me to get into this stuff.. goodbye Drama section :D

:cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
i would put more but i would get banned im laughing my ass off