/title

Yeh
19 (55.9%)
Neh
8 (23.5%)
I can't catch them
7 (20.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: Do you kill every fly that gets in your house?  (Read 1667 times)

I personally can't catch the little forgeters

I found a tool...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 07:53:59 PM by Protoss Dragoon »

Personally I let my cats catch any flies that come into my house, only because it's funny to watch thier fat selves try and jump.

I let my cats catch any flies that come into my house

Personally I let my cats catch any flies that come into my house, only because it's funny to watch thier fat selves try and jump.

NOT BAD

Personally I let my cats catch any flies that come into my house
This and I kill EVERY loving BUG that comes into my house

To the best of my abilities

i find it easier to just wait for them to get by a door and left them outside sometimes

I don't like killing bugs but I still don't want them in my house so if I can I put them on a napkin or something and shake it off outside or if it's a fly just try to shoo it away from my general area
or one of my pets get to it first

Usually I can't get them all but I kill what I can

I kill every fly I see in my house bar none.

Other bugs I'm cool with but flies spread disease and torment wherever they go

I don't like killing bugs but I still don't want them in my house so if I can I put them on a napkin or something and shake it off outside or if it's a fly just try to shoo it away from my general area
*high five*

I feel really bad for killing bugs, but I have no sympathy for flies. I kill them as soon as I can.

a loving bug walking into my house is like a gay man walking ass naked into CIA territory

plus i have an electric fly swatter that is so loving sick dude flies, gnats, and mosquitoes get forgeted up when im around i don't play that stuff

I'm so sorry... I read this as, "Do you kill every fat man that gets in your house?" D:

I have set up defense turrets, proximity mines, and armed soldiers but I still see one or two, what am I doing wrong