Author Topic: [VIDEO] Blockland Weapon Demonstrations (NEW VIDEOS 6/19/16)  (Read 2418 times)

Series showing demonstrations of weapons by various authors. More videos may come.
Click on the weapon icons to see the videos for them.
Topics for the weapons are in the videos.

Half-Life Weapons

Original Weapons
Ike's Defaultish Weapon Pack

« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 12:13:10 PM by DeadFromHeaven »

Very nice video! Well made.

Ayyy that's loving bad-ass yo, thanks man. I added it to the OP of the Add-On topic if that's okay.

Ayyy that's loving bad-ass yo, thanks man. I added it to the OP of the Add-On topic if that's okay.

its alright

that's forgetin sick

This is very well made. You should film at a higher FOV though because I noticed that the pressure gauge was not visible in first person, which normally is.

What blood particles are those?

This is very well made. You should film at a higher FOV though because I noticed that the pressure gauge was not visible in first person, which normally is.
I can't see the pressure gauge at default fov

I had a Blockland server running in the background when I watched this video
When I heard the intro I thought someone connected to the server so I went to blockland and said hello
So that was my stupid moment for the day
Nice video though

These vids are really good.
May wanna be careful when editing though, when it came to the fade in for the slingshot in Ike's weapon pack demonstration, the screen starts glitching out a little.
But that's me just being nit-picky, these are really good

These vids are really good.
May wanna be careful when editing though, when it came to the fade in for the slingshot in Ike's weapon pack demonstration, the screen starts glitching out a little.
But that's me just being nit-picky, these are really good

rendering issues
ive been trying to fix them but sometimes they just come out of nowhere beyond my control

Lel'd at mini nuke vid, keep up the good work!