Author Topic: Moscow University (USSR app w.i.p.)  (Read 3667 times)

lol

well i hope you keep going and earn some respect here.

Seriously you should keep going with this project. It it looks accurate enough I might accept you into the clan. In this rare case its no different than your chances if we still accepted applications. You've caught my eye and now I want to see the finished product, you may make it into USSR with this.

Ok, I will probably do it then. I have been thinking and I figured that I am still going to finish it because it would be awesome when it's finished.

WTF
This looks an awful lot like what me and Mojo/Vertzer were building...
Are you sure this is yours?

That is a serious accusation. Do you have any proof to back this up?

Nope.
My Blockland folder has been erased by Oxcorp in the past and I lost every save and picture.
I'm not 100% sure that this is the exact same build because I don't have any proof, but I will get back to you once I talk to Mojo this weekend.

Nope.
My Blockland folder has been erased by Oxcorp in the past and I lost every save and picture.
I'm not 100% sure that this is the exact same build because I don't have any proof, but I will get back to you once I talk to Mojo this weekend.

When did you start working on it?

Nope.

When did you start working on it?
long long long long loooong time ago.

Seriously you should keep going with this project. It it looks accurate enough I might accept you into the clan. In this rare case its no different than your chances if we still accepted applications. You've caught my eye and now I want to see the finished product, you may make it into USSR with this.

Dude i would seriously finish it facechild likes it for some reason and i havent heard him say somthing like that about an application in a long time. He sure didnt say that about mine but anyway finish it if you kept on going it probably would not take you until summer.

This is 100% Jonnys'. I know this to be true.

Everything remains plausible.

That's not me.
I ran out of names when creating this account and stole Mojo's

That's not me.
I ran out of names when creating this account and stole Mojo's

Well, i'm sorry if you think that i stole the idea from you but i didnt. I was working on a slideshow i was making on the soviet union and i saw the university and thought that it would be a great idea for a build.

Good luck.

I don't think he copied the build you made, Vertzer. Do you think it's a coincidence if two people build the White House? Nope.