Bashuverse is being held hostage (in a way) by Keemstar

Author Topic: Bashuverse is being held hostage (in a way) by Keemstar  (Read 2595 times)

i still stand with keem though

xD it was just a prank this is seriously f*****ucked up

Why can't Keemstar just forget off already?

Why can't Keemstar just forget off already?
inciting more drama means that he gets more attention from the multiple fan bases attacking which = a TON of income from revenue on his show.

honestly i don't know if he's dumb or an intelligent businessman at this point. so many people know who keemstar is at this point, he's one of the most popular people on youtube even with 1.5m subscribers or so. every time he starts to become irrelevant, some new video drops or he does something stupid again, and he starts trending again.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 03:46:41 PM by Akio- »

Keemstar needs to go Kurt cobain and 12 gauge himself in the face

keem went from a tolerable person to the human form of everything that makes someone a huge cunt in the span of a few months

keem went from a tolerable person to the human form of everything that makes someone a huge cunt in the span of a few months
keem's always been a piece of stuff, he got his original channel shut down in 2011.
it's just everybody's become aware of it with drama alert.

As iDubbbz says, Keemstar needs to loving kill himself. and I normally don't say that to many, if any at all.

this loving sociopathic rat gnome needs to go drown in his popcorn butter.

i've heard some good and nice™ things about keemstar but i absolutely didn't expect him to straight up blackmail people

his face is badly begging to be punched in holy stuff

Keemstar needs to hang rooooittt from a noose