Game of Thrones last night was the best episode yet. (Spoilers, obviously)

Author Topic: Game of Thrones last night was the best episode yet. (Spoilers, obviously)  (Read 2209 times)

Only tv ep I've ever seen with a 10/10 rating on IMDB

Only tv ep I've ever seen with a 10/10 rating on IMDB
Ozymandias (Breaking Bad) has a 10/10, those are the only ones
« Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 01:36:38 AM by John Freeman »

theres no way ramsey couldve planned Jon not to get hit by several volleys of arrows landing extremely close to him
ramsey didn't fire the volley though, his army did
also Jon has plot armor

ramsay is so loving dumb it's great

They seemed to have perfected the dragon riding CGI now too, it looked pretty awful last season. It's still difficult to believe that this is a television series and not a blockbuster with a $200,000,000+ budget.

Mom had some insight because the next episode preview has one of the character's confronting the Red Witch about "what you did to [Jon]". Likely she cursed him with immortality :x
I kind of doubt that. Melisandre didn't even believe she could resurrect Jon, so I doubt she cursed him in some way.

I haven't seen the preview for next week, but from the sounds of it, it's probably Davos confront Melisandre about having burnt Shireen at the end of last season.

I kind of doubt that. Melisandre didn't even believe she could resurrect Jon, so I doubt she cursed him in some way.

I haven't seen the preview for next week, but from the sounds of it, it's probably Davos confront Melisandre about having burnt Shireen at the end of last season.

Davos was specifically referring to "him". Maybe that was referring to Stannis, but I feel like it means Jon.

are yall deaf because davos said "her" referring to Shireen

are yall deaf because davos said "her" referring to Shireen

I mean I was the only one saying "him", so yeah probably.

did anyone see x men apocalypse? sansa was an absolutely terrible actor in that movie. really weird cause she's good in got

thanks to southpark all i think about when i hear Game of thrones is Wiener wiener wiener
one weiner next to another weiner

did anyone see x men apocalypse? sansa was an absolutely terrible actor in that movie. really weird cause she's good in got
I didn't mind her in X-Men, actually. Some of the characters had some wooden moments (particularly the young mutants), but I thought Sophie Turner was decent enough, although I personally wouldn't have imagined her as Jean (maybe she was cast for the colour of her hair).

i didn't notice anything particularly poor later on, but at the start of the film when they bump into her by the stairs she is AWFUL. the way she raises her head and puts on this obnoxious voice. it's noticeably bad. the way she delivered that one line

"You didn't ask my for my name." "No... I didn't!"

was so poor.