[iEvent] Blockoworld 2016 -- BLOCK PARTY [FOR REAL THIS TIME WE SWEAR]

Author Topic: [iEvent] Blockoworld 2016 -- BLOCK PARTY [FOR REAL THIS TIME WE SWEAR]  (Read 13530 times)

I'm a decent eventer, I might apply.

blockoworld was the bomb back in the day, the one from a few years ago (2013??) was really lame, it was basically a freebuild. nice to see it back in all it's glory :))

i dont want to discourage anyone but i really doubt this is gonna happen on any scale like the previous ones. because you've got no pictures 2 months in advance, and that really doesnt seem like enough time to get your build in order. also, with so little hype-time, a lot fewer content creators are going to supply custom mods for the build.

i dont want to discourage anyone but i really doubt this is gonna happen on any scale like the previous ones. because you've got no pictures 2 months in advance, and that really doesnt seem like enough time to get your build in order. also, with so little hype-time, a lot fewer content creators are going to supply custom mods for the build.
we have a few new modders like INH, path, and me, and i know a bunch that'll have stuff to show off by the time the event rolls around.

Mmmh
Interesting
If the thing is serious (not like 2013) CohortTeam may apply as building and addons. Maybe eventers.

bump for visibility, we have 7 booths signed up already.

if you're on the fence on whether or not you should apply, please do!

i don't see a duedate on the OP - would be nice to know when this is planned to happen, if the date's already set.

i don't see a duedate on the OP - would be nice to know when this is planned to happen, if the date's already set.
me and tom are still working out aspects, we're thinking the 1st of july is when we'll start having booths built.

just wanted to check in here.

so far we have loads of people on board, and i'm happy to see the amount of people reaching out for blockoworld!

if i have a delay in response to my PMs, either i'm out and about for work and don't really feel like typing out a PM on my phone (forget touch keyboards, my fingers are way too big for that stuff). expect a response in 24 hours.

I'm not sure of the exact packs, you'd have to ask tom but we have bricks that are missing (1x15) (1x11) etc, JVS doors, wedge bricks, and a couple more
Will you have vertical plates, smallbricks, 1 random brick pack, small ramps, any of those?
Edit: does the build have to be finished to apply?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 05:58:33 PM by Magus »

Will you have vertical plates, smallbricks, 1 random brick pack, small ramps, any of those?

if your build needs it, yes

Edit: does the build have to be finished to apply?

nope! you can build it in server when it's up

will the gymnasium go up in flames and or explode any time soon
asking for a friend who's asking for a friend who's asking for a friend who's...

will the gymnasium go up in flames and or explode any time soon
asking for a friend who's asking for a friend who's asking for a friend who's...
who's...
metario

[There will be exceptions. If you're building something insane like a giant rad spaceship or something, message me or tom ASAP. We will want that for sure.]
Probably will be banking on that. Coincidentally, my build is part of a giant rad spaceship.
Very early progress screenshot:

Edit: can anybody guess what it will be?