Author Topic: shyGriff - 20196  (Read 2072 times)

Is there really any need for this? I don't know who he is but if he does this for entertainment then he's not going to make many friends doing stuff like this.
I'm not a guy for making dramas but this is just a richard move. I can't imagine what he would have done when he spawned.

isn't this the guy that posted the tom r toe videos and such in the blockland cytube

isn't this the guy that posted the tom r toe videos and such in the blockland cytube
I have no idea, I've never even seen him before.

I have no idea, I've never even seen him before.
This guy has a history of doing stuff like this. It's so annoying, and it's like he thinks he's doing it to be funny or something.

also known as:

Ah, so he's redboner.
He connected to panquake's yesterday, announced it was bad (would of kicked him but decided not to) and called me Asian for whatever reason.

So its a fake ShyGriff?

Ah, so he's redboner.
He connected to panquake's yesterday, announced it was bad (would of kicked him but decided not to) and called me Asian for whatever reason.
redboner is also boner

It's a fake shyGriff and it is boner as he just admitted on Ravencroft's server about 10 minutes ago. He apparently picked a random name on the forums to use to "cover up his identity".

It's a fake shyGriff and it is boner as he just admitted on Ravencroft's server about 10 minutes ago. He apparently picked a random name on the forums to use to "cover up his identity".
what a richard