Is Blockland community dead?

Author Topic: Is Blockland community dead?  (Read 2934 times)

While I wouldn't say its dead the player count has diminished quite a bit over the past couple of months. I haven't seen more than in around 300 players online at times when I was used to seeing 500 - 600.

blockland has been dead the moment it has been launched. some people however, refuse to accept this reality, and constructed their own little world where blockland is trapped between alive and death. they will only wake up when they finally let go.

that said it means we gotta do good things for june 23

We should crowd fund buying the game from Badspot and appoint someone to "own" the game and a team of modders to make it better. 50% of profits will go to the modders. 50% will go to researching how Blocklanders function without arms and legs.

We should crowd fund buying the game from Badspot and appoint someone to "own" the game and a team of modders to make it better. 50% of profits will go to the modders. 50% will go to researching how Blocklanders function without arms and legs.
the game will be priced at no less than twelve million dollars

clans are just jokes nowadays
ievent seems pretty serious, lots of potential

Yes, Blockland is dead.

JK

>tombstonebulder.com

the issue is there arent many decent content makers and server hosts. Even for those who do play regularly they may not play for long because of lack of thngs to do

the only way to remedy that is to be a content maker, which i have, but not many want to invest that kind of time

all a persons gotta do is host a decent and fun server that is a wholesome experience

and if you're lazy or you just wanna help host somethin just yoink one from the gamemodes board

Iv literally have left the forums and come back every so often to check up and I still see it very busy and active.

What it lacks is content, new amazing builds, things of that sort.

Blockland is dead as forget but the community is still going strong.

Blockland is dead as forget but the community is still going strong.
this
and the community is fine, there just aren't enough content creators

its not technically dead but it used to be bigger
so its DECLINING in players/popularity but not dead

>sees "Maps" section in master server
>cries