Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.

Author Topic: Path: Direct attempt to get Lord Tony banned, stuffposting, trolling.  (Read 24923 times)

Once again: These dramas can simply be summarized as "Path should be banned for asking about a bake sale, but this time featuring ponies!!!"

he's calling lord tony a pony in an attempt to temp him into saying something related to MLP which would get tony banned i guess
Actually since Tony has some experience digging up people's graves I decided to show him my skills in the same trade.

he was trying to get tony to quote it, therefor mentioning the subject, and getting him banned
he's calling lord tony a pony in an attempt to temp him into saying something related to MLP which would get tony banned i guess
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh i see it now

i didn't notice that he swapped the letters around in the name

exactly

I thought it'd be pretty obvious that quoting someone mentioning a very old incident that has long passed would warrant the response to be on the same topic, but I guess I was wrong. For those of you who really lack the mental functioning to see this (patton), I wasn't trying to bait him into a ban, i was referencing some old bullstuff that he did

it's taboo 2.0 tbh

I thought it'd be pretty obvious that quoting someone mentioning a very old incident that has long passed would warrant the response to be on the same topic, but I guess I was wrong. For those of you who really lack the mental functioning to see this (patton), I wasn't trying to bait him into a ban, i was referencing some old bullstuff that he did
that is straight bullstuff and you know it.

Path is starting to enter the Blockchip spectrum.

Could I hypothetically put pony in every post I make so that Tony could never reply to me? We could start designating non-Tony zones by changing thread titles.

Jokes aside, you're really scraping the barrel with this drama, OP. I get that you're so deep in Tony's pocket this thread seemed like the only option, but there's such as a thing as keeping your stuff in one place. I'd be a much happier person if everyone involved in this recent string of dramas would cut this bs out.

Could I hypothetically put pony in every post I make so that Tony could never reply to me? We could start designating non-Tony zones by changing thread titles.
this idea amuses me

Jokes aside, you're really scraping the barrel with this drama, OP. I get that you're so deep in Tony's pocket this thread seemed like the only option, but there's such as a thing as keeping your stuff in one place. I'd be a much happier person if everyone involved in this recent string of dramas would cut this bs out.

Someone directly trying to get another user banned isn't "scraping the barrel".

whatever your opinion is path needs to be bos

That first quote is a loving slimy thing to do

whatever your opinion is path needs to be bos
absolutely. the guy is nothing but obnoxious and this forum would be a better place without him.

absolutely. the guy is nothing but obnoxious and this forum would be a better place without him.
/ultrasupport
he must be banned forever.
hes asking things too much in the harvest.

what is the harvest?